Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs. Canadiens - Tuesday @ 6:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

StaticPrevails

Oct 6, 2011
Edmonton
Pavs in for Montreal and Tampa, maybe throw Monty the start for Florida. But last game .84 sv% against NY, ouch. He gets a free pass though due to his off-season inactivity.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
34003201.jpg

Holy ****. :laugh:

Puckschmuck*

We NEED to beat the Hab-nots. Otherwise I'll never hear the end of it from my buddy who is a huge Habs-not fan!

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
I can barely hear that someone's talking in that interview. Too bad, I wanted to hear what he had to say about the development of Burmistrov.

Try headphones. I was listening with my laptop speakers, and I couldn't hear a thing, but with headphones it was fine.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
I can barely hear that someone's talking in that interview. Too bad, I wanted to hear what he had to say about the development of Burmistrov.

Coach Noel's audio is fixed. That's the problem when you upload using headphones and not external speakers.

Coach Noel audio click here.

Have also fixed the players (Byfuglien, Stuart, Ladd and Pavelec). To listen click here.

Last edited:

RestlessYoungZero

Jul 10, 2011
Once again Telus drops the ball on their customers. The Jets/Habs game is not showing up in my NHL CI package here in Calgary. I've talked to Telus support twice to complain and was told this last time that just cause they showed all the games last year doesn't mean they signed the same contract this year. What a bunch of tools. Why would they sell a premium sports channel that is made to show all out of market games and not show all the freaking games?

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Telus TV threatening to cancel my service and switch to Shaw. I know a few others here had the same problem as me last night, maybe if enough of us email [email protected] they will take us seriously.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Once again Telus drops the ball on their customers. The Jets/Habs game is not showing up in my NHL CI package here in Calgary. I've talked to Telus support twice to complain and was told this last time that just cause they showed all the games last year doesn't mean they signed the same contract this year. What a bunch of tools. Why would they sell a premium sports channel that is made to show all out of market games and not show all the freaking games?

I just wrote a strongly worded email to Telus TV threatening to cancel my service and switch to Shaw. I know a few others here had the same problem as me last night, maybe if enough of us email [email protected] they will take us seriously.

Another reason why NHL Gamecenter is superior. Even get the choice of watching the home or away broadcast.

Jets seemed to crap the bed against the weaker Canadian teams last season, time to turn that around so i can rip my buddy a new one on Facebook.

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=58469435&postcount=131

RestlessYoungZero

Jul 10, 2011
Another reason why NHL Gamecenter is superior. Even get the choice of watching the home or away broadcast.

Jets seemed to crap the bed against the weaker Canadian teams last season, time to turn that around so i can rip my buddy a new one on Facebook.

Yeah, I signed up for Gamecenter last night to catch the game. I think its an awesome service in theory but I find it's delayed by at least a few minutes and while the picture quality is better than SD it definitely isn't HD quality. My internet service should be enough for HD as I stream HD movies rented through iTunes all the time.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Anyone have sound issues with TSN Jets on Shaw (290H), watched the game at my Mom's place and had to crank the sound to just about max to hear anything.

PS I'm with MTS, no problems

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Yeah, I signed up for Gamecenter last night to catch the game. I think its an awesome service in theory but I find it's delayed by at least a few minutes and while the picture quality is better than SD it definitely isn't HD quality. My internet service should be enough for HD as I stream HD movies rented through iTunes all the time.

Yeah it's not great if you like chatting on here while watching the game. I just stay off the gdt until intermission.

Mine through my laptop to tv was hd quality. Through my Xbox last night it was a step below hd.

DangerJet

Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg
Anyone have sound issues with TSN Jets on Shaw (290H), watched the game at my Mom's place and had to crank the sound to just about max to hear anything.

PS I'm with MTS, no problems

No, is was great just a stupid ticker at the bottom about subscribing constantly.

Make you everything is plugged in from the receiver properly, try a new hdmi/component or could be a setting on tv.

Yeah it's not great if you like chatting on here while watching the game. I just stay off the gdt until intermission.

Mine through my laptop to tv was hd quality. Through my Xbox last night it was a step below hd.

I ordered GC on the weekend but had to request a refund, the quality IMO was terrible their's other site not official but offer 3200Kbps and its way smoother and crisper video quality.

I had NFL gamepass this NFL season and all games were 4500Kbps, games never lagged and looked amazing. I wish NHL GC could offer that, but for $50 i guess im being pretty picky, i might just order center ice from shaw, same price and real HD.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Hate to say it but Les Canadiens is the better team, they're on the upside: rookies Gallagher and Galchenyuk have found their niche, Markov is leading the team by playing A+ hockey, and they won't announce it officially but you can bet Subban will be playing tomorrow, the team and the crowd are going to be pumped in the Bell. Oh and a watermain broke and a lady is streaking down Sherbrook at high speed.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Hate to say it but Les Canadiens is the better team, they're on the upside: rookies Gallagher and Galchenyuk have found their niche, Markov is leading the team by playing A+ hockey, and they won't announce it officially but you can bet Subban will be playing tomorrow, the team and the crowd are going to be pumped in the Bell. Oh and a watermain broke and a lady is streaking down Sherbrook at high speed.

tumblr_m1dixryJTS1qii6tmo1_400.gif

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

Meh. Jets will crush the smurfs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad