Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
image2.gif

You Hoo Hockey is Back...

image1.gif

Tick tock, tick tock lets drop the puck...

Its our time, on our terms, our Winnipeg Jets will bring the Stanley Cup Home in 2018 - 2019...

For it was predicted...

So lets play it like it is and make it so!!!

Go :jets Go

image3.png

Reactions: Tommigun

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Man, the first game hasn't even started yet, and people are already hating on players and coaching. Things haven't gotten much better around here :/

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Little's back to sink Laine's Rocket hopes once again. Let's see if he can best the 2 primary assists he managed last season.
If only scheifele wanted to play with Laine all are problems would be solved

Reactions: 204hockey

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Fridge stocked with good beer.....check
Good selection of snacks......check
Quality GDT intro.....check
Everybody in the household perfectly aware not to ask me to do anything.....check.

GJG!!!!!!!!!!

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
If only scheifele wanted to play with Laine all are problems would be solved
Have you talked to Scheifele? Have you heard him say he doesn't want to play with Laine? No? Good, then stop spreading this stuff as some sort of a fact. I don't give a rats ass who Laine plays with (For now), but i really hate these false fan made narratives.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
THE REVine will start the fire works going.

As good as the blues forward depth now are. Jets have the edge.

Lets go Little.

Im calling it now

He will get 3 primary assist in this game.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
It's incredibly unfair to call him "overweight and out of shape" last season. Are there any credible sources confirming that beyond just conjecture? Just because he lost weight between seasons does not mean he was "overweight and out of shape" last season. Laine lost a similar amount of weight this offseason. Are you willing to call him "overweight and out of shape" last season as well?

I hope that at the very least that spot on the Roslovic line is a platoon, Marko deserves a shot and it was his time to get to prove himself. But him not being given a shot on opening night is not a good sign. Maurice has said that the tie goes to the vet, so one must assume that Maurice thinks that KV beat out Dano in preseason which I just cannot see unless Mo has other grievances with Dano.
Some media guys have mentioned it on the radio. I was at camp for the fitness testing the previous two years. Let's just say that Dano "struggled". He looks way more fit this season.

Actually, I have critiqued Laine's fitness last season, and thought he should lose weight as he did this year.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Some media guys have mentioned it on the radio. I was at camp for the fitness testing the previous two years. Let's just say that Dano "struggled". He looks way more fit this season.

Actually, I have critiqued Laine's fitness last season, and thought he should lose weight as he did this year.

So just conjecture and personal anecdotes then? ;) Saying a player is "overweight and out of shape" is significant and I would hope that there is more to support that claim before it starts to become an accepted narrative among the fans.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Have you talked to Scheifele? Have you heard him say he doesn't want to play with Laine? No? Good, then stop spreading this stuff as some sort of a fact. I don't give a rats ass who Laine plays with (For now), but i really hate these false fan made narratives.
I hope ( for now) is more then 10 minutes.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
So just conjecture and personal anecdotes then? ;) Saying a player is "overweight and out of shape" is significant and I would hope that there is more to support that claim before it starts to become an accepted narrative among the fans.
Believe me, Dano being out of shape is a pretty much accepted "narrative" among fans. Just about everyone has heard the comments about how poorly he did on fitness tests in previous camps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad