GDT: Jets vs Blues October 4th Season Opener - "Random Things"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Believe me, Dano being out of shape is a pretty much accepted "narrative" among fans. Just about everyone has heard the comments about how poorly he did on fitness tests in previous camps.

All based on reports of him not doing great in the beep test. Literally one test. Did we also not hear that Scheifele bowed out of the beep test early this season? Do we now think that Scheifele has issues with his fitness? Ofcourse not, cuz that would be ridiculous.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
All based on reports of him not doing great in the beep test. Literally one test. Did we also not hear that Scheifele bowed out of the beep test early this season? Do we now think that Scheifele has issues with his fitness? Ofcourse not, cuz that would be ridiculous.
I just told you what the local narrative was. I didn't comment on if it was true or not.

Reactions: JetsFan815

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Having a former Miss Universe finalist (Petra Polakova) as your girlfriend probably helps Marko immensely in the happiness and positivity department.

I'm surprised Dano can even walk....

She's smokin' hot...

anigif_enhanced-13032-1419093508-4.gif

Go Jets Go !!!

:jets

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
If Josh morrissey has a bad game blame morrow for leaving him hanging for that high five in opening tunnel clip! Cue morrow and morrisey hate each other rumours!!

Reactions: surixon

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Ugh I forgot they have this goof maroon.. Whose he gonna run at today.. Ugly face goober

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad