Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Avs Nov 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I'm so glad I'm not a "hockey fan" and feel this need to watch other teams just because the Jets aren't playing. My God, it's only been a few days. Seriously, how do some of you get through summer? :laugh:

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Not a must win game but a CRITICAL game the Jets need to win, if you can't beat Colorado and Nashville you're not getting out of your own division. But, but, but Sip the JETS beat Nashville in the PO's last season, yes grasshoppers but that was last season!
Look on the bright side if they lose and continue the losing streak ... Q comes in to coach the Jets to their 1st Stanley Cup.

Reactions: sipowicz

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I expect a sluggish start. They've played two games in two weeks, hard to get going after that kind of inactivity.

Reactions: sipowicz

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I'm so glad I'm not a "hockey fan" and feel this need to watch other teams just because the Jets aren't playing. My God, it's only been a few days. Seriously, how do some of you get through summer? :laugh:
That's a easy question , we were able to watch the Jets until May last season , i needed a rest after the playoffs . Plus it's summer and you're not stuck in the house , love summer , hate winter .

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Florida's only played 11 games so far this season - 2 in Finland on weekday afternoons. Their fan must be pissed off!
upload_2018-11-7_12-52-25.png

Reactions: ocdaddy

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice notes:

- 45 minutes due to a broken pane of glass.

- Player audio: (Bryan Little, Tyler Myers and Jack Roslovic).

- Coach Maurice scrum topics: On how the pane of broken glass impacted today’s practice. On team identity. On the need to score 5 on 5. On how encouraged he is with their record given they haven’t played their “A” game. What impact might the trip to Finland have on Laine? Did Laine seem more “in the moment” when he was in Finland? Was he surprised about the media coverage that Laine received? Could he tell how the pressure weighed on Laine before the Global Series? How Laine thrived under the pressure.

To listen click here.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm a very Saad Ladd that this is the first game of the season that I won't be attending... and not seeing Marko Dano in action.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I’m not unhappy about this long break at all. The team wasn’t playing well and maybe this long break will give Paul Maurice some time to coach these guys a little more.

Oh wait...

Dang!

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
The Lake and golfing distracts me in the summer, The Jets get me thru winter. Seriously I feel like a crack fiend waiting for his next hit.

Last edited:

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
With all this time imagine how prepared PoMo will have them for a blazing fast start on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad