Post-Game Talk: Jets Smash Preds 6-2

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
fishgirl.gif
Those things are alive?!? How awful. Atleast put the poor thing out if its misery if you are going to throw it on the ice for your entertainment like a barbarian.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
What did he say this time?

What did Don Cherry say -- I'm not sure cuz I always switch to the weather channel in intermission, just so I don't have to listen to this idiot. I'm not kidding !!!

Bye the way -- I hear he's running out of suits--so please send all your used colorful shower curtains to him--he needs A fresh look for some new suits !!!

Last edited:

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
Toronto guys who are are mad the Leafs are done. Now I know to mute them as much as they pretend to like the Jets.
Right on. After listening to them, I wasn't sure who won the game. Not one positive thing to say about the Jets' effort but a continual whine about how the Predators will come back on Monday. Johanssen and Rinne particularly. Pisses me off. What's wrong with these guys?

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
Preds were just tired, Jets did nothing to win... Alright take a hike. I need TSN back.
Ridiculous how they can spin the facts., just give credit where credit is due ffs. The Jets made them tired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 204hockey

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Those things are alive?!? How awful. Atleast put the poor thing out if its misery if you are going to throw it on the ice for your entertainment like a barbarian.

I remember when this happened. No it wasn't alive, she was moving it back and forth (you can kinda see her doing it at the start of the gif).

Reactions: 204hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad