Post-Game Talk: Jets Smash Preds 6-2

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
What a game. They had a rebound in them after the horrorshow on Thursday.

Connor MOTM. The monkey is off his back.

Reactions: 204hockey

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg

Connor popped out of his box--and won this game for us--Way to go Boys !!-we really needed that win !!! Now just 1 of 2 for the Jets takes the series!!! We can do this--congrats to all the great HF POSTERS !!!:)

It's critical getting the young guns going-- now it's Ehler's turn--it will come !!!

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I felt that 2nd period was going to say a lot about how this series was going to go. The Jets had to respond after a bad 1st and respond they did. Now lets end this series in front of the home crowd on Monday.

Perreault showed why he's the boss today. That diving play to knock the puck away from the Preds d-man and onto Laine's stick... how many players would even attempt that, let alone pull it off?

I am really happy to see Little looking like he has some zip back. He has been great these last two games. I think the next game you keep Perreault with Laine and keep playing Ehlers with Little/Armia that line looked good (granted Preds may have stopped giving a shit at that point but still).

None

Feb 22, 2012
It's beating a dead horse at this point, but I think Perreault is healthy enough. Didn't look like he had any rust at all.

Reactions: 204hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad