Not open for further replies.

Thunderhead

May 15, 2012
Raleigh NC
boyle is terrible

that-one-dad-he-called-me-a-gecko-funny-baby-crocodile-alligator.jpg

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
Yeah, he's obviously the problem... He might not be in superhuman form, but which goal do you expect him to stop tonight exactly?

hasn't been our superstar goalie so far when we need him

His positioning on the 2g was bad, and could've stopped the 3rd

he looks frozen and beat on every shot taken against him...

are you watching the game?

Vinny

Aug 10, 2011
London
LGR!!!!!!!

Now the turn-around 3rd period, Cally with another one, Kreider with a goal and Richards to finnish it off!

:handclap:

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
basically Callahan is the only useful forward and sadly Eminger on D

It is actually is real close to blow up time. Gaborik is gone by the deadline if this continues over the next month

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
they just need some confidence...all of them...its coming...hopefully a 3rd period comeback that is on its way will help raise their confidence.

NYRANGERAMI*

LGR!!!!!!!

Now the turn-around 3rd period, Cally with another one, Kreider with a goal and Richards to finnish it off!

:handclap:

Its great to be optimistic when the team is trying, cause you feel their luck might just break in their favor. But the team is not trying. That is all.

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Bro, look at the coach of our team and then get back to me. He's going to growl and tell them to get back on defense Bickel and Gilroy!
This team has no system in place.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I really hate to kick a guy when he's down. But does not paying someone a gazillion dollars a year buy you a player with confidence? Another in a long line of Rangers free agents with delicate a psych.

Nice guys with lots of talent that lack killer instinct. That's whom we seem to sign.

*Bob Richards*

**** it. I have nothing to lose at this point. Ryan Callahan ties the game up with his hat trick goal and passes a beauty to Gabby for the winner with <5 minutes remaining.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
I don't want to post this, but I am honestly feeling a rangers comeback and a 4-3 victory tonight.

I'm calling it right now.

NHRangerfan

He's one of the only forwards who has done well in their role.

Yeah, he's a 4th line player, but why does that mean he can't be given props for his good play? Why do people have to throw sarcastic responses?

because chicks dig the long ball...

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
You know what, I'm ****ing shocked Torts hasn't changed his game plan up a little. This is horrid. It's embarrassing. Nash coming back is a great start but something else needs to change big time, this team is awful right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad