GDT: Jets/Rangers Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KreiMeARiver*

Kreider is the whipping boy... Richards is the golden boy... what a joke.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Kreider has looked like **** the entire year. He deserves to be benched. Sorry to say, but he is playing timid and scared. Ever since Orpik laid him out, he's been completely in a shell.

I am shocked, I thought this kid had more balls.

Seriously.

People getting pissed at Torts about it are just looking for reasons to get riled up about Torts.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Eh, really don't care. Bought Metal Gear: Rising and getting Ni No Kuni tomorrow.

**** this team.

NYRANGERAMI*

Lmaooooo...nice try scabs but we needed the intensity all game...Oh well no difference in a 4-3 loss and a 3-1 loss...until next time.

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
Kreider has looked like **** the entire year. He deserves to be benched. Sorry to say, but he is playing timid and scared. Ever since Orpik laid him out, he's been completely in a shell.

I am shocked, I thought this kid had more balls.

he has not been put in a position to succeed AT ALL this season. he was on a line with mashinter and halpern and then got benched halfway through the game for something he didnt do. what do you want from him exactly?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Well, first reg. loss for the Rangers this season for me.

7-1-1 now when I watch live :(

Will be watching again on thursday!

Dorado*

his line was on the ice for a goal against but he didn't do anything. bickel couldn't clear it. even if he was on the ice for a goal against, why does that warrant a benching for the entire game?

Bickel hand cuffed him a bit with a pass and CK instead if protecting puck with body pushed it back to Bickel who turned it over and then lead to a goal . After that Torts pine stapled him

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
he has not been put in a position to succeed AT ALL this season. he was on a line with mashinter and halpern and then got benched halfway through the game for something he didnt do. what do you want from him exactly?
Dont bother they are just Tortorella nuthuggers

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Well, first reg. loss for the Rangers this season for me.

7-1-1 now when I watch live :(

Will be watching again on thursday!

I won't be. This team has run out of excuses. Enduring torture for 60 minutes every other night isn't something I like to be subjected to.

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
ohNO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad