GDT: Jets/Rangers Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
That last series of plays on the 3rd WPG goal was really eye opening, for me at least. Such an utter lack of focus. So un-torts like.

KreiMeARiver*

Who would you rather punch in the face, Brad Marchand, or the "little bit O luck" idiot?

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
Tortorella could get fired tomorrow, and I honestly wouldn't give a ****.

NO TO RUFF, though. Jesus, no.

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
You know what, I'm ****ing shocked Torts hasn't changed his game plan up a little. This is horrid. It's embarrassing. Nash coming back is a great start but something else needs to change big time, this team is awful right now.

I agree. Dump and chase, grind. Teams all know to pack in their defense around the goal, because all we do is throw it around the boards interminably until we make a bad pass or the puck hits a rut, and we never shoot. Look at the goal. For once, we shot at the net, and stuff happened. Pavelec looks easy to beat tonight, there's a reason the Jets are under .500, but we're making too easy for him.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Guy, guys, guys...at least we still have our first.

tumblr_m3yjudGKId1rvsmgjo1_400.jpg

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
What about hiring Paul Maurice in the offseason if Tortorella gets canned? He would bring a new dimension the Rangers need.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
His Sabres powerhouse teams could not get past the 2nd round, 3rd round in '06.

He had Vanek, Briere, Drury, hell, he had ****ing Dominik Hasek in his prime.

The two coaches are pretty similar actually, Tortorella got his cup, though.

Did he? Are you sure about that?

Fanned On It

Dec 20, 2011
New York
I defended this team against the people who claimed that this team was boring to watch last season and I truly enjoyed what I saw... But other than a few games this season, so far the on ice product has been boring at best. It's amazing how much entertainment one player can supply (talking about Nash) but it truly scares me if we're only going to be good AND entertaining to watch if he's in the line-up and contributing. These past few games have been such a let down. I'm starting to think that maybe last year WAS an anomaly and this is what we really are.

Maybe we should've kept Dubi and Arty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad