Status
Not open for further replies.

FinJetster

Mar 1, 2015
Kerava, Finland
GDT_1118.jpg

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I think the Jets come out fired up for this and play well. I really liked their Toronto game hopefully the team is turning a corner.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great GDT FinJetster !! Need a good game from Helly and need Laine to start lighting the lamp . Still think Niku and Ves should have been brought to at least be extra forward and defenseman . Go Jets Go !!!

FinJetster

Mar 1, 2015
Kerava, Finland
Awesome GDT!

Hilarious typo also, "Rear exports" = "Rare exports". Rear exports sounds like... something else :laugh:.
Yup :laugh:. There must be a few of those. Didn't have the time to go through the text as I was writing it at 3 AM (local time) and wanted to sleep a few hours before posting it.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
Yup :laugh:. There must be a few of those. Didn't have the time to go through the text as I was writing it at 3 AM (local time) and wanted to sleep a few hours before posting it.

It just makes it more hilarious and no-one is expecting a double proofread GDT in any case :). GJ!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I am not a heavy metal guy but a huge fan of the Finnish band Lordi (the lead singer of which I believe is pictured in this thread's OP). Kickass music videos too:

Hopefully it's the Panthers team and not the Jets fans who will look like those scared backpackers in that video at the end of the next 2 days. ;)

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Great GDT Fin

Hope jets show who’s the daddy is in Helsinki

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
How is the televising in Finland? TV5 got something on a free channel, but...?

edit: Apparently they show the whole game, the DNA TV program guide for TV5 is just a bit messed up. Should be 8 pm local time. Or, le 20.00 as we call it in Europe. Studio starts 19.30.

Last edited:

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
The game starts at 8 pm here. I am actually now in Tampere. A little bit under two hours until I am in Helsinki.

I live in Vaasa but my father lives in Helsinki so it was a easy decision to try get a ticket to the game. Only about 4 hours in train.

I haven't thought the game much before I left home but now I can't wait to get to Hartwall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad