GDT: Jets @ Panthers (/Helsinki) 1:00 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Pre-game audio:

Players: Wheeler/Connor/Ehlers, Laine/Scheifele (spoke in groups from podium)

Coach Maurice scrum topics: On Nikolaj Ehlers season and what he expects from him over the next couple of months. On the mood around the team in advance of the game. On weighing the inconveniences of the travel/time changes vs growing the game.

To listen click here.

Andon

Oct 23, 2016
Oh nice, it's on national free TV in Finland :popcorn: (if people can find "TV5" which nobody ever watches). So no reason for Laine to get nervous, not at all :help:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Laine with 4 goals today , Frenchie can score 4 in a game against the Panthers why not Laine . ;)

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016
I think Laine comes out swinging an pots 2, tonight.

1 PP and 1 5V5.

BL92

Double Gold
May 22, 2016
Finland
Really don't see Laine doing anything tonight, if he's playing in the 3rd/4th line again.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
C'mon guys don't embarrass me in front of Teemu and the world.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Great GDT!

Really hope both teams put on a great show and give the crowd its money's worth. And of course that we get the 2 points.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Ex Moose goalie Clutch? Talk about kicking you when you're down.
I hope Clutch is in the pipes for them cuz I just went all in with the vCash, baby! :yo:

JetsBet.png

Reactions: SLAYER

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Considering The President of Republic of Finland, Mr. Sauli Niinistö's habits in making visits among audiences for team sports events, it isn't anyway out of possibility he well might be there too. If he can find a moment within his presidential schedule to make it to Tallinn, Estonia to watch some soccer, no way he can miss this occasion even its not about any National team involved. A distance and logistics at least shouldn't be problem.

Hopefully someone paid his ticket! :laugh:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Considering The President of Republic of Finland, Mr. Sauli Niinistö's habits in making visits among audiences for team sports events, it isn't anyway out of possibility he well might be there too. If he can find a moment within his presidential schedule to make it to Tallinn, Estonia to watch some soccer, no way he can miss this occasion even its not about any National team involved. A distance and logistics at least shouldn't be problem.

Hopefully someone paid his ticket! :laugh:

He can sit on stairs if it's sold out.

Reactions: Andon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad