Jets Media - TV, YouTube, Radio etc

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
lol, I had a little discussion with him on the twitter machine. I'd be willing to bet on the show tomorrow he's going to refer to "people disagreeing with what he said on yesterday's show" and he's going to attempt to re-frame his argument, and it's going to be nonsensical. :laugh:
Going to need a spoiler.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Going to need a spoiler.

Just look him up...it was in response to one of his last couple of posts thanking folks for listening. Probably the only one that has any responses at all. I was eventually instructed to "actually listen" to the show and to have a nice day. :laugh: I mean I try and listen...but after a few minutes my brains fall out!

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
Just look him up...it was in response to one of his last couple of posts thanking folks for listening. Probably the only one that has any responses at all. I was eventually instructed to "actually listen" to the show and to have a nice day. :laugh: I mean I try and listen...but after a few minutes my brains fall out!
Wow! Even his tweets have a certain level of mental gymnastics involved.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Hahaha Toth is running with that stupid “I could make you cry in that room” quote again! I just can’t believe how much play that line has gotten over the years…all out of context and completely mis-interpreted!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad