OT: Jets Lounge: Ziggy Played Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Rented "The Martian" and I would highly recommend the movie.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Glenn Frey passed away today.

0117-glenn-frey-getty-4.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/18/glenn-frey-the-eagles-dead/

Does this mean the end of the Eagles?

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Started watching Netflix's Making A Murderer yesterday at like 6-7pm. I already saw 6 episodes last night :laugh:

What a thrill to watch. It's mind blowing what they come up with and how they try to destroy Sean Avery's life. Now if you know the case, please remember that people watching Making A Murderer on Netflix probably don't know the outcome, even if it happend in reality and it's a documentary because the show obviously isn't spoilering itself. So please don't spoiler either :laugh:

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Started watching Netflix's Making A Murderer yesterday at like 6-7pm. I already saw 6 episodes last night :laugh:

What a thrill to watch. It's mind blowing what they come up with and how they try to destroy Sean Avery's life. Now if you know the case, please remember that people watching Making A Murderer on Netflix probably don't know the outcome, even if it happend in reality and it's a documentary because the show obviously isn't spoilering itself. So please don't spoiler either :laugh:

I'm at the same place - my wife and I watched the first 6 episodes on the weekend. It's literally jaw-dropping. Just crazy. And this kind of thing happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad