OT: Jets Lounge: JC be lazy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Gonna rant here for a minute...

So some of you may remember me posting in the past about my hobby business custom framing autographed memorabilia. Well I post a lot of what I have for sale on Facebook buy and sell pages. Well I had a photo listed and a "hounder for profit" hijacked it with a dirt cheap non licensed photo of the same player. I called him out on it and eventually our back and forth bickering ended with him going off with a bunch of F - bombs and Homophobic slurs, thus causing him to lose his sale and helping people understand how dirt baggish autograph hounding is.

I've spent a considerable amount of effort and investment in building a reputable business within this industry. Nothing worse then some autograph hounder for profit illegally downloading and printing photos then invading an athletes personal life to get it signed to make a quick buck. That's exactly what gives the rest of us bad name.

Rant complete.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I am getting so frustrated with my laptop.

I've had it for about 8 or so months. A couple months ago, I started having this problem where when I would try to use the wireless after the computer had not been used in a while, I would get the yellow triangle with the ! in the middle, and a 'limited' beside my network name. I would just reset my router, reboot and voila. I thought it was a router issue.

Then the other day, same thing. This time, though, rebooting didn't help. I reset the router, nothing. My other wireless devices worked just fine.

I tried:

Turning wireless on and off
reinstalling the wireless driver.
Uninstall and reinstall the network device.
Flush, release, renew IP.
Messing with power settings.
"Refreshing" PC (basically restoring to default and uninstalling all factory apps.

The only thing that worked is manually entering IP, gateway, DNS.

So frustrating. Took me hours and hours and still not 100%. Will have to take it into Best Buy and hopefully they won't wipe it. :/

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
The good news for GJF though is that if we keep winning in his absence from home it won't be tough to take up a collective for a beach bungalow in SE asia!! No scooter though we need to work out other transportation options.......wifi will be part of the deal of coarse so he can follow our prosperity tour.

:naughty:

Lots of lady boys, though. LOTS. :D

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I am getting so frustrated with my laptop.

I've had it for about 8 or so months. A couple months ago, I started having this problem where when I would try to use the wireless after the computer had not been used in a while, I would get the yellow triangle with the ! in the middle, and a 'limited' beside my network name. I would just reset my router, reboot and voila. I thought it was a router issue.

Then the other day, same thing. This time, though, rebooting didn't help. I reset the router, nothing. My other wireless devices worked just fine.

I tried:

Turning wireless on and off
reinstalling the wireless driver.
Uninstall and reinstall the network device.
Flush, release, renew IP.
Messing with power settings.
"Refreshing" PC (basically restoring to default and uninstalling all factory apps.

The only thing that worked is manually entering IP, gateway, DNS.

So frustrating. Took me hours and hours and still not 100%. Will have to take it into Best Buy and hopefully they won't wipe it. :/

What kind of laptop do you have?

I had NO idea! Pumped!!

I forgot about it...:(

Great, is LadyJet going to start farting again? The lounge just started smelling normal again.

I don't think she ever stopped.

*cough multi quote cough cough*

:D :sarcasm:

That's spam right there.

INFRACTION!

If only we could find someone who can multi quote and is responsible enough to be a moderator...

#RFM

I shortened it.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I don't think she ever stopped.

I hope someone gets this reference

rocket-man-fart-o.gif

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Hey now. I haven't had chili in a while. Although my stomach hasn't been great the past few days.

Me neither. Was actually sick for the first time in a few years the other day. Stomach didnt feel right for a while before that, and still isnt right.

Never hurts, but feels... off.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Me neither. Was actually sick for the first time in a few years the other day. Stomach didnt feel right for a while before that, and still isnt right.

Never hurts, but feels... off.

Same here! I actually went to the doctor for it, cause I was feeling noxious constantly for like a week. They gave me some antibiotics and it got better. It was feeling like it was returning this week though. Hopefully it stays away, I can't deal with gastronomic issues.

Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
Same here! I actually went to the doctor for it, cause I was feeling noxious constantly for like a week. They gave me some antibiotics and it got better. It was feeling like it was returning this week though. Hopefully it stays away, I can't deal with gastronomic issues.

If you get hospitalized for an extended period of time I'll be sure to water your collection of Chia pets.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad