OT: Jets Lounge: JC Be Lazy Edition - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Went to see Kingsman with some friends for my birthday today. God that movie is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in a while.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Question: every time I go to put a question mark I get an É. I have tried googling this extensively, and not a single solution works (ctrl+shift etc) and I even went and manually changed my keyboard settings to Ènon-assignedÈ (oh look I canèt do quotation marks either). This is currently driving me insane is there a computer geek here who can help me. Thanks HF jets

There was an opportunity to make a witty retort and the lack of question mark totally ruined it, this is getting bad

Do you have Windows 8? And if so, do you have a little button you can press that says something next to the time on your computer? Press that and change to ENG.

Though I'm not a geek, so I could be wrong.

If you have any questions about Harry Potter, on the other hand, I'd be happy to help you out!

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Good ridiculous. One of the better movies I have seen in a while. It is like an old school bond movie blended with Kick Ass.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
I found this by accident on the Internet.
20hpkb4.png

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
What are the odds I nag my way into being a MOD?

I mean, I would be spectacular at it.
I already bully Romang like the rest of them.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
What are the odds I nag my way into being a MOD?

I mean, I would be spectacular at it.
I already bully Romang like the rest of them.

Before me? I can't see it. HOWEVER, since that dark blue color is unoccupied at the moment, I can probably sneak my way into that, and then knight you!

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
I helped moderate a gaming forum about five years ago. Before the admin decided to delete that entire part of the site.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
The thing is, its not that I want to abuse the infinite power greater responsibility would give me. Its that I want Romang to think that I'll abuse all that hot, sexy power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad