OT: Jets Lounge: JC Be Lazy Edition - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Don't you hate when you insult a poster and they don't see it?
I mean, either Romang is ignoring my barbs or not seeing them, but either way its far less fun for me.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Don't you hate when you insult a poster and they don't see it?
I mean, either Romang is ignoring my barbs or not seeing them, but either way its far less fun for me.

I spent the weekend with my girlfriend! I manage to get her to watch the games with me, but it's tougher to make her realize that I need to spend at least 45 minutes per hour on here to make jokes...

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I spent the weekend with my girlfriend! I manage to get her to watch the games with me, but it's tougher to make her realize that I need to spend at least 45 minutes per hour on here to make jokes...

So what you're saying is that you were too busy dealing with her insults to find time for mine...

Rude.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Ok so I try to never go to CBC TV in fear of catching something but if you guys aren't watching Schitt's Creek you are making a huge mistake.

Just watch the Episode where Catherine O'Hara is pitching the local a55 wine...... her closing scene where she is going to crush the take because she has had a rough day on the set is just comedic genius. All four main actors are really good and the supporting ensemble are great...David on the turkey hunt is also worth the price of admission. David is played by Daniel Levy (Eugene's son).

Goddamnit why did I get curious and start streaming this show. It's so bad. But great. :laugh:

Emily Hampshire is wonderful can I keep her.

Last edited:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I just realized that Oscar winner Eddie Redmayne (Hawkins in Theory of Everything) looks totally like a younger and slimmer version of Andrew Ladd :amazed: Like his little brother that got into arts and acting instead of hockey :laugh:

Eddie-Redmayne.jpg
4199607.jpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Goddamnit why did I get curious and start streaming this show. It's so bad. But great. :laugh:

Emily Hampshire is wonderful can I keep her.

She is my fave and David's bestie friend zone soul mate for sure......the part where David was going into the insanely neurotic detail about trapping a bug in a glass container with a paper and he was so over the top talking about its milky face and she deadpans something like "it’s like I don't even remember my life before you were in it"

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
So far so good on my new job. And yay going to Ed Sheeran in June

grats on the job - must've missed it. Haven't been in the lounge in a while.
first days are always interesting. back in the day when i did a lot of the training, i told my people that as long as they remembered my name on day 2, we'd be fine ;)

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
So far so good on my new job. And yay going to Ed Sheeran in June

Great to hear on both counts. :)

She is my fave and David's bestie friend zone soul mate for sure......the part where David was going into the insanely neurotic detail about trapping a bug in a glass container with a paper and he was so over the top talking about its milky face and she deadpans something like "it’s like I don't even remember my life before you were in it"

Yeah that part was good. She's the least annoying character by far. And also pretty attractive.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Great to hear on both counts. :)

Yeah that part was good. She's the least annoying character by far. And also pretty attractive.

Yea they try to flannel her up and dress her down but she is attractive and I love how they have written her part.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Question: every time I go to put a question mark I get an É. I have tried googling this extensively, and not a single solution works (ctrl+shift etc) and I even went and manually changed my keyboard settings to Ènon-assignedÈ (oh look I canèt do quotation marks either). This is currently driving me insane is there a computer geek here who can help me. Thanks HF jets

There was an opportunity to make a witty retort and the lack of question mark totally ruined it, this is getting bad

Last edited:

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
Question: every time I go to put a question mark I get an É. I have tried googling this extensively, and not a single solution works (ctrl+shift etc) and I even went and manually changed my keyboard settings to Ènon-assignedÈ (oh look I canèt do quotation marks either). This is currently driving me insane is there a computer geek here who can help me. Thanks HF jets

There was an opportunity to make a witty retort and the lack of question mark totally ruined it, this is getting bad

Sometimes you need to hit CTRL+SHIFT multiple times.

Or just turn your computer off and on again.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow

possible you neeed to switch to US language Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad