OT: Jets Lounge: Calling football "soccer" is bad form, even if it's Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
He get smoked on the way out.

1554610994694.jpg

He will get off. The hat is proof of diminished capacity. And getting punched is exactly what he wanted. Now he can sue the WWE for physical and psychological damages resulting from the assault. :shakehead

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Nice to see WWE actually giving some fan-pleasing results at Wrestlemania last night (Rollins vs Lesnar, Kingston vs Bryan, Lynch vs Rousey vs Flair matches).

I really enjoyed seeing Brock Lesnar get 3 curb stomps from Seth Rollins.

Kofi Kingston vs Daniel Bryan best match of the night and a good conclusion to the classic underdog getting his shot storyline. They had the crowd eating out of their hands.

They really, really need to cut down the length of Wrestlemania, what was it like 7 hours long with the pre-show matches? You could tell the crowd was dead and exhausted by the time they got to HHH vs Batista (I know I was haha). We were howling with laughter at HHH's LAME intro on what looked like a cheap version of The Munsters 'Dragula' car.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
So is Boston Pizza going to do another lame "cross out Boston" and replace it with Winnipeg/Calgary if it so happens that is a final?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
He will get off. The hat is proof of diminished capacity. And getting punched is exactly what he wanted. Now he can sue the WWE for physical and psychological damages resulting from the assault. :shakehead

Well when he charged into the ring to assault Hart I am not sure he is going to have much luck suing anyone but the courts are always a box of chocolates I guess.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

From his Twitter posts, he had grand delusions of being in the WWE, was trying to get HHH to recruit him and because he didn't like the direction the company is going (specifically the women's division getting the main even at Wrestlemania) he attacked. So he may actually get off on some mental health plea. But I doubt he will win any lawsuits if he attempted them, I'm pretty sure Vince McMahon has access to some OK lawyers...

Not sure why he targeted Bret Hart, he seemed to be really after HHH and McMahon on twitter. I didn't feel like wasting my time reading his twitter history, just judging from tweets I read in a news summary.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Well when he charged into the ring to assault Hart I am not sure he is going to have much luck suing anyone but the courts are always a box of chocolates I guess.

I was reading more on this guy. This goes way beyond idiot drunk seeking attention. This guy has serious issues.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I was reading more on this guy. This goes way beyond idiot drunk seeking attention. This guy has serious issues.

yeah, probably very lucky this wasn't a shooting. Maybe because he was trying to win over the WWE brass, he thought a physical attack would show his talent in some weird way? Definitely some real mental issues going on with the guy. He had been arrested for stalking an MMA fighter last year.

One of the huge problems of social media, it is giving a voice and emboldening many who probably wouldn't have been in the past. Being able to 'contact' the source of your obsession by simply typing a few words is going to lead to more attacks.

Reactions: Afterburner

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
yeah, probably very lucky this wasn't a shooting. Maybe because he was trying to win over the WWE brass, he thought a physical attack would show his talent in some weird way? Definitely some real mental issues going on with the guy. He had been arrested for stalking an MMA fighter last year.

One of the huge problems of social media, it is giving a voice and emboldening many who probably wouldn't have been in the past. Being able to 'contact' the source of your obsession by simply typing a few words is going to lead to more attacks.

Maybe North Korea has the right idea...

turn-off-internet-switch.jpg

Of course, I would miss all of you. :nod:

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Funny thing happened today. My wife ran into Dennis Beyak at the grocery store.
Her only words to him were “hey you’re Dennis Beyak. You’re the only reason I watch hockey”.
Yup. That about sums it up. :laugh:

“How many times do you want to punch Sawyer in the face during a typical broadcast? Blink twice if it’s every time he opens his mouth.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad