Jets Lounge 2: Dark Helmet is Lone Starr's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Love seeing the Dirty Cheaters get their souls crushed.

Yeah, I don't think his soul is crushed. I guess some people just hate winners. :P

patriots-super-bowl-rings.jpg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
So how many of you guys are Vikings fans? Well, either way, as a Falcons fan, I would love nothing more then to see the Aints knocked out!
Broncos fan but i've always liked Drew Brees , small guy who has lasted a long time . Now having said that i'd love to smack that goofy head coach's pursed lips right off his face . :laugh:

Reactions: Duke749

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Yeah, I don't think his soul is crushed. I guess some people just hate winners. :P

patriots-super-bowl-rings.jpg

I don't know about other posters --but those Super Bowl rings have got to be the ugliest, biggest burdensome type rings, I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed to wear one.

Why don't they make them smaller and more stylish ? so you can wear them on a day to day basis, without looking foolish.

They look like prizes - for kids, from a Cracker Jack box.

Last edited:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

I don't know about other posters --but those Super Bowl rings have got to be the ugliest, biggest burdensome type rings, I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed to wear one.

Why don't they make them smaller and more stylish ? so you can wear them on a day to day basis, without looking foolish.

They are properly sized to the ego of their wearers. :laugh:

Reactions: Jets 31 and GNP

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I have no problem with winners but I struggle with dirty filthy cheaters and their cheating way lol

To attribute all of their wins to cheating is minimizing their accomplishments. They are an organization to be envied and emulated. If the Jets could win a Cup by under-inflating pucks, I would have zero problem with that. Zero. :nod:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
To attribute all of their wins to cheating is minimizing their accomplishments. They are an organization to be envied and emulated. If the Jets could win a Cup by under-inflating pucks, I would have zero problem with that. Zero. :nod:

This is very true --the Patriots, and how they work from the owner, to coach, to player personnel is to be admired. They are winners, whether or not they play with half inflated footballs, or fully inflated ones. There is always something or someone trying to undermine their accomplishments. You can learn a lot from emulating that club.

I give them full marks for what they've been able to accomplish -"over a long period."

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
NFL is evolving, the old pocket passing only QBs are almost all out and young QBs that can use their legs are changing the way the NFL is played.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I just watched a clip of Ricky Gervais skewering Hollywood on the Golden Globes last night.

It was so funny!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad