Player Discussion: Jets have suspended Dustin Byfuglien for failing to report to camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Buff isn't getting paid a dime from the Jets right now, so your money isn't going to him.

I'm afraid you've hit the nail on the thumb holding it.

The comment meant we have a right to be concerned when a key player just ups and leaves prematurely, and especially so for people who are being asked (or in the case of STH, told) to pay more and more each year for what is becoming a deteriorating product.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
:laugh: Not the same things at all. I retired years ago. Buff hasn't even noticed yet.
DA9D2145-1BB9-4702-A943-8A297FB40143.gif

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Hey you said you were golfing today right ? Where are you golfing ? Don't worry i'm not gonna be creepy and show up :laugh: was just wondering who was open .
Just got back
Mar Sands on the way to Lac Du Bonnet
Going tomorrow too

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Just got back
Mar Sands on the way to Lac Du Bonnet
Going tomorrow too
How's that course looking now? I used to golf there a lot while living in the city. A friend of mine's inlaws were part owners so he always got a free cart. Did they ever fix that trashy looking area along the second hole I think it was? Had a lot of fun there and their clubhouse sandwiches used to be great.

Oh yeah....come back Buff but only if it works for you.

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
How's that course looking now? I used to golf there a lot while living in the city. A friend of mine's inlaws were part owners so he always got a free cart. Did they ever fix that trashy looking area along the second hole I think it was? Had a lot of fun there and their clubhouse sandwiches used to be great.

Oh yeah....come back Buff but only if it works for you.
I haven't played there in years but it had some nice golf holes .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad