Player Discussion: Jets have suspended Dustin Byfuglien for failing to report to camp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Much like rumors at work, “believe none of what you hear and half of what you see”

I’ll start showing optimism when/if he starts skating with the team.

He can't do that while he is suspended.

I'll start developing dome optimism when I hear he is skating with the U of M Bisons. or something like that. He'll need to get into something vaguely resembling playing shape. Then he can have a 2 week conditioning stint in the AHL.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Where you hiding BUFF???

giphy.gif

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Posters who think that Buff returning is going to save the day, should really give this some thought. He would give the Jet's a psychological boost, and physical presence, but we also lost "3" other very good defenseman, and the back end will have to be rebuilt. Hopefully they can speed that up -- with some trades etc.

Jet's fans shouldn't expect a whole lot this year IMO.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
Posters who think that Buff returning is going to save the day, should really give this some thought. He would give the Jet's a psychological boost, and physical presence, but we also lost "3" other very good defenseman, and the back end will have to be rebuilt. Hopefully they can speed that up -- with some trades etc.

With Buff I think we can squeak into the playoffs. Without him, probably not.

Reactions: Jets 31 and GNP

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba

We do not expect much especially after seeing the first 6 games of the season with a decimated defensive core.

I would at least like to see the team be competitive and not just give up because of our coach and ahl defense,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blues10

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
With Buff I think we can squeak into the playoffs. Without him, probably not.

Yes, with an in shape Buff back, and Bealieu back, maybe we could make the playoffs ? We certainly have the firepower upfront.

It's certainly a step in the right direction, getting Buff back.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Even if Buff comes back, I’d still like them to make a few trades to get Hamonic.
Have to trade Roslovic + for Hamonic and trade someone like Kulikov or Perreault to make cap room for Hamonic.
Morrissey - Hamonic
Heinola - Buff
Beaulieu - Pionk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad