Speculation: Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation (Part XVIII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
And this is probably the reason why you won't see the Jets draft Russians.

Speaking of Jets drafting Russians..........I have heard zero .....about our prospect Ivan Tealigin.

He is not in the Khl...... is he hanging out on his couch eating Lays potato chips and drinking Vodka?

Did the Jets suspend him, if so does his AWOL season burn his 2nd year of his ELC ?

I would have liked to see what he could have done in a full season on the Rock . I thought he had a decent training camp .

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Speaking of Jets drafting Russians..........I have heard zero .....about our prospect Ivan Tealigin.

He is not in the Khl...... is he hanging out on his couch eating Lays potato chips and drinking Vodka?

Did the Jets suspend him, if so does his AWOL season burn his 2nd year of his ELC ?

I would have liked to see what he could have done in a full season on the Rock . I thought he had a decent training camp .

Suspension was lifted and he was loaned out to the KHL team. He hasn't played a game with them but has been practicing.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
If Buffalo was smart, they'd trade for Pavelec. They may need to get to the cap floor next year, plus Pavelec would give them the inside edge on McDavid. I'm pretty serious here - if they trade Miller, they could sell it as a veteran replacement. Okay, half+ serious.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I'd keep Pavelec if it meant getting McJesus

Gotta quit with this nickname, it just makes me think this...

mcdonalds-jesus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad