Speculation: Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation (Part XVII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I got Bryan Murray on the other line and I told him to make a trade for Kane.

I propose:

Kane

for

Lazar, Cowen, Conacher, 2nd

Do I tell him to call Chevy?

Gump Hasek

Spleen Merchant
Nov 9, 2005
222 Tudor Terrace
I got Bryan Murray on the other line and I told him to make a trade for Kane.

I propose:

Kane

for

Lazar, Cowen, Conacher, 2nd

Do I tell him to call Chevy?

Sure. Please also be sure as well to tell him to be ready to offer a great deal more than that, just so he is properly prepared for the conversation. Thanks. If you want to ask the Jets to gut their future to give you Kane, then gut your own first in exchange. Cowen & Conacher won't be the centerpieces coming back in exchange for our 22 year old star forward that is signed long-term, FYI. Lazar is a nice bit of futures but that is all he is right now. None of that offer replaces the lost output in Winnipeg.

jetkarma*

Anyone listening to the round table today? I didn't hear this part but a guy I am working with mentioned that they were discussing that there are proposal packages for Kane in front of Chevy from Buffalo, Montreal, and Vancouver. They also said Pittsburg is working on a deal for Jokinen?

I think we are in for an interesting 6 or 7 months in Winnipeg.

That was from Eklund , so take it for what it's worth. They didn't say they have proposal packages in front of them , they said Buff made a big push and lots of other interest in Kane. They also said Pitt was interested in Jokinen.

All speculation as far as I am concerned , but do believe there is lots of talk going both ways.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
I like it. In the words of one of the greatest movie villains of all time "ship it all!"

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
That was from Eklund , so take it for what it's worth. They didn't say they have proposal packages in front of them , they said Buff made a big push and lots of other interest in Kane. They also said Pitt was interested in Jokinen.

All speculation as far as I am concerned , but do believe there is lots of talk going both ways.

Perfect thanks for clearning that up.....the guy talking to me did not mention Eklund or I would have rolled my eyes :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad