Speculation: Jets General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation 15-16 Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I'm still stuck in early Jets 2.0 days, my apologies. The point still stands though, I think it would be fair to say that Little would get more or the same as Zibanejad and a 2nd which would be worth it in the long run.

Man, they grow up so fast. Wonder when Burmistrov is coming back from the KHL ;)

It would be...if we ere rebuilding. But we aren't. We are like one step away from being a playoff team. The answer to that isn't to trade away our 1a/1b centre.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
:amazed:

I'll drive him down myself, no return required.

Wow, talk about the eye-test being enough. As Gin says though so many errors. We can only hope they believe it and Arizona goes after Ondrej.

So when Ari comes calling we have to play this very carefully. Too many people offering to drive him down might scare them off. :laugh: Don't want to play too hard to get either though. Delicate act, juggling hand grenades. :laugh:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I'm already getting excited about the 2017 draft class. Is it to early to start a 2017 Draft Thread? :sarcasm: :shakehead :naughty: :help:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Apparently Vancouver might dangle Tanev for a scoring winger...

How much do we need to add to Stafford :sarcasm:

I'd do that trade so fast your head would spin. Solves the over abundance of wingers issue, and solidifies our defense.

Where do I sign. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad