Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation 14-15 Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I don't think we should burn it to the ground and sell sell sell......But I think we CAN NOT let assets walk for nothing....a good UFA must be resigned or traded for assets no ifs ands or buts

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
Where it comes from is simple. We have a finite pool of assets. That's it. That's what it comes down to. Spending those assets applying band-aids to the holes in the team just depletes that pool for no long term gain.

You are right, we are not going to get a ton for Frolik on an expiring contract but every little bit counts.

If we are so rich in middling prospects why do we need to shore up our 4th line?

You are simply making the argument (again) for extending Frolik last off-season. That didn't get done properly. There is one more chance to do it. I hope it gets done this time. If not he needs to be turned over, converted into an ongoing asset.

The time to be a buyer is when it is a push for the SC not when it is just a push to get into the dance.

We are not a rebuilding team any more. gone are the days where the Jets need to stockpile every single bit of futures that they can, and even when they probably should have, they didn't.

Selling off players when you are in a playoff position sends a very clear message to the team. We don't think you can do it.

Our prospect pool is full. all this talk about finite assets is misguided, the goal of any hockey team is to win the stanley cup...but to get there you first have to get to the playoffs. Once you are there, anything can happen. Lets look at the 2006 oilers, made it all the way to the end as the eighth seed. At the deadline they weren't even in the playoffs, but they went out and bought Roloson and Samsonov and a few others and made it to the dance.

To trade away a player when the team is poised to reach the post season is foolish, especially when that player is a helpful player. Even if they are an impending UFA.

A lot of those middling prospects are not anywhere close to NHL ready, and some of which wouldn't be suited to that bottom 6 role(Petan). shelling out some later picks for a better third and fourth line would go a long ways to helping this team in the post season. Keep in mind, the further we go, the more it helps the team.

Making the playoffs is BY FAR more important then continuing to amass prospects.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
The issue is that--if last trade deadline was much of an indication--very few teams are willing to pay for expiring assets at this time.

I think, in part at least, it's because everyone's convinced there's only three or four teams with an actual shot at the party (and they are all really tight against the cap, thus also very reliant on cost-controlled assets).

Very valid point in the bolded. The true question is if last year is the new normal or not. I expect it will hold true for this year due to the falling Canadian dollar and a subsequent stagnant or minimally increased salary cap. I don't know if you'll get much in return for a Buff or Ladd without taking back significant salary cap dumps because contending teams may be hard up against the salary cap. A guy like Frolik might net "more" because a contender can choose to shed that player because there's no term left at the end of the season. But "more" for Frolik is probably only that 2nd+3rd round pick anyway. Not a great return but a realistic return for him.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
We are not a rebuilding team any more. gone are the days where the Jets need to stockpile every single bit of futures that they can, and even when they probably should have, they didn't.

Selling off players when you are in a playoff position sends a very clear message to the team. We don't think you can do it.

Our prospect pool is full. all this talk about finite assets is misguided, the goal of any hockey team is to win the stanley cup...but to get there you first have to get to the playoffs. Once you are there, anything can happen.
Lets look at the 2006 oilers, made it all the way to the end as the eighth seed. At the deadline they weren't even in the playoffs, but they went out and bought Roloson and Samsonov and a few others and made it to the dance.
To trade away a player when the team is poised to reach the post season is foolish, especially when that player is a helpful player. Even if they are an impending UFA.

A lot of those middling prospects are not anywhere close to NHL ready, and some of which wouldn't be suited to that bottom 6 role(Petan). shelling out some later picks for a better third and fourth line would go a long ways to helping this team in the post season. Keep in mind, the further we go, the more it helps the team.

Making the playoffs is BY FAR more important then continuing to amass prospects.

And since then? Throw in the '04 Flames in that mix as well, how's that worked out for them? Both teams chose to ignore the realities of their rosters and kept chasing the dream. Sure, getting within a game of the Cup as an 8th seed would be awesome but that's no way to ultimately build a team.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
And since then? Throw in the '04 Flames in that mix as well, how's that worked out for them? Both teams chose to ignore the realities of their rosters and kept chasing the dream. Sure, getting within a game of the Cup as an 8th seed would be awesome but that's no way to ultimately build a team.

The '04 flames were a powerful team that made the playoffs for a few years after that run. Its more of a recent thing that they have been wallowing in despair.

the oilers were ran into the ground by poor management.

You guys aren't seeing the point, this team is past the point of trading a few players for picks and continuing on this path. How has that worked for us so far? The team has been in Winnipeg for four years now, and we haven't progressed past being on the outside looking in. We either need to take the next step and buy some complimentary players, or burn this mother ****er to the ground and start over.

You don't get to have it both ways.

The way that you and others are suggested is pretty much the same thing that the Jets have been doing, and it hasn't worked. What would make you think that this year it would be different? The time for this team to take the next step is NOW, not next year or the year after...Now.

Its time to change the tactics.

CaptainChef

Jan 5, 2014
Bedroom Jetsville
Like I said before:

Option A) Push for playoffs, potentially lose Frolik, blow cap space rentals, trade assets for rentals. Lose first round. Draft worse.

Option B) TD trade Buff and maybe Ladd. Sign or trade Frolik. Finish 9-15 draft higher. Collect assets for trades. Tweak the team, adding depth and adding talent.

I take option B, you take option A. Cool. No matter a team does some fans won't be happy. At the moment I'm as fustrated and depressed about this team as I ever have been. Like I said that's why I'm posting so little these days. I see nothing positive about this team these days. Frustrated we continue to sit on our hands and do nothing. Were no better, we haven't helped our future or present, nothing. I see nothing but no mans land or worse yet blowing assets to go one and out b/c our GM believes were better than we are or wants to please fans. Depressing

:(

Hunt I'm with you on that. I see these posts about how great the Jets are doing & how we're basically wayyyyyy to good to finish in the bottom 6-10 in the league & I think ya right. You can see what 1 significant injury does to us, can you imagine where we'll be when we have several significant injuries (to me that will happen sometime because we are pushing our top 9 way too hard).

So like you, I figure maybe I'm just being way to pessimistic about our chances despite the good start. But really, can anyone see us going anywhere unless we get decent goal-tending going forward (will only happen if we use Hutch more & likelihood of that is slim).

But the real killer that has not yet reared its head is our dismal depth. As we all know, we're 1-2 injuries from having Thorbs in our top 9 any time. Barring injury though, what team out there goes anywhere playing their top 9 forwards for all but 3-4 mins per game. It is totally unsustainable.

So I'm sitting here knowing I should be cheering for wins & kinda doing that but really just waiting for the other shoe to fall. I'm fine with them winning if its sustainable & if I see us having half a chance in the playoffs, but neither looks promising. For now, winning seems like just a way for us to insure that we don't do anything at the trade deadline & letting us slip into the 12-15 spot in the draft order.

We're still rebuilding & I'd really like to give ourselves a chance going forward. This year is critical in my mind to getting the final pieces in place. I want a trade or two, I want more than one first rounder, etc. etc. In order for any of that to be a possibility we can't be ANYWHERE close to the playoff bubble because we all know how that turns out.

Anyway, I'm not as depressed as you seem to be, but I certainly have mixed feelings about us being so close to a playoff spot.

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
The '04 flames were a powerful team that made the playoffs for a few years after that run. Its more of a recent thing that they have been wallowing in despair.

the oilers were ran into the ground by poor management.

You guys aren't seeing the point, this team is past the point of trading a few players for picks and continuing on this path. How has that worked for us so far? The team has been in Winnipeg for four years now, and we haven't progressed past being on the outside looking in. We either need to take the next step and buy some complimentary players, or burn this mother ****er to the ground and start over.

You don't get to have it both ways.

The way that you and others are suggested is pretty much the same thing that the Jets have been doing, and it hasn't worked. What would make you think that this year it would be different? The time for this team to take the next step is NOW, not next year or the year after...Now.

Its time to change the tactics.

The Flames made the playoffs, powerhouse is a bit much but they still simply kept adding "complimentary pieces to an aging core while sacrificing youth, which lead them to the pit of despair (with respect to the Princess Bride).

Going back through the thread and trying to find out where anyone said "blow the motherf***er up", can't find it. I do see some people saying that it is important to continue to look towards the future, be realistic about how far off the team really is and not mortgage that future in order for a quick playoff fix to placate impatient fans, and to ensure they look at maximizing their assets before they devalue and are either gone or not worth anything that could meaningfully help the team.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
The Flames made the playoffs, powerhouse is a bit much but they still simply kept adding "complimentary pieces to an aging core while sacrificing youth, which lead them to the pit of despair (with respect to the Princess Bride).

Going back through the thread and trying to find out where anyone said "blow the motherf***er up", can't find it. I do see some people saying that it is important to continue to look towards the future, be realistic about how far off the team really is and not mortgage that future in order for a quick playoff fix to placate impatient fans, and to ensure they look at maximizing their assets before they devalue and are either gone or not worth anything that could meaningfully help the team.

I never said that it was suggested, but I would be on board if they did.

In terms of looking forward to the future, I'm not suggesting that we trade off a first rounder, I'm saying that we can use our later picks that will probably turn into nothing anyways to fixing the depth of the team. not go out and try and get the best player on the market, but to assess the depth of our team. Thats not mortgaging the future.

Mortgaging the future is very strong language...no where did i say that we should be shopping our blue chip prospects or trading away first round draft picks...what I said was that we shouldn't be trading good players away when we are in a playoff spot.

Nowhere do I say that we should be sacrificing our youth to win now. i just said that I wasn't that worried about losing players for nothing, if we are in the thick of the hunt come deadline. In fact, i think we should use some picks and make a trade. Nothing serious, but still needs to be done.

the point is, if we are going to compete with our core players...it shas to be now. This year. If not...then its time to blow it up and rebuild.

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
I never said that it was suggested, but I would be on board if they did.

In terms of looking forward to the future, I'm not suggesting that we trade off a first rounder, I'm saying that we can use our later picks that will probably turn into nothing anyways to fixing the depth of the team. not go out and try and get the best player on the market, but to assess the depth of our team. Thats not mortgaging the future.

Mortgaging the future is very strong language...no where did i say that we should be shopping our blue chip prospects or trading away first round draft picks...what I said was that we shouldn't be trading good players away when we are in a playoff spot.

Nowhere do I say that we should be sacrificing our youth to win now. i just said that I wasn't that worried about losing players for nothing, if we are in the thick of the hunt come deadline. In fact, i think we should use some picks and make a trade. Nothing serious, but still needs to be done.

the point is, if we are going to compete with our core players...it shas to be now. This year. If not...then its time to blow it up and rebuild.

I don't think it's a matter of blowing it up as much as it is re-establishing who the core is, which imo is a mix of younger guys and established players. The 3 elephants in the room are Ladd, Buff and Frolik, the latter a UFA after this season and the other 2 in '17. Are they a part of a truly contending Jets team or do you sell high on them in return for what it needs to get to the next step along with what it already has? I'm not saying do it now, but it's approaching in the rearview mirror.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I considered Pavs as part of the core that management feels is 'good enough' to make the playoffs. I still am not convinced Pavs can maintain playoff quality goaltending over the course of the entire season.

That alone, may cause this team to come up short, but barring a significant move or two, we fall short again, IMO. December will be a good test. These recent games (including tonight against a much weaker Bruins squad) aren't, IMO.

A concern about Pavs (like we need another) is his pattern of gradual decline late in the season. This makes me question whether he would be up to an extended playoff run. He may be out of gas by the time the PO starts. This is assuming that the 'new Pavs' is able to get that far in the first place.

The issue is that--if last trade deadline was much of an indication--very few teams are willing to pay for expiring assets at this time.

I think, in part at least, it's because everyone's convinced there's only three or four teams with an actual shot at the party (and they are all really tight against the cap, thus also very reliant on cost-controlled assets).

All of the the potential contenders will have significant cap space by the deadline. I think the best market is not the 3-4 teams with the best shot. It is the next 3-4 teams who think they might join the top group with the addition of 1 or 2 rentals. As a seller you need only 1 willing buyer at your price.

Last year was different. The post lockout cap contraction skewed everything. It is hard to say what effect that may have going forward. The GMs had become accustomed to the cap always going up. They had anticipated a large increase this year but are now preparing for a much smaller one. They may be getting conditioned to be more cautious.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

From their arrival in Winnipeg the Jets have not been a rebuilding team. The existing core was evaluated and judged good enough to compete with just a little tweaking. Right or wrong that was the assessment. Otherwise we would have seen all those players traded for picks and prospects. That is what rebuilding teams do.

Those days will never be gone. Even teams that can easily attract the FAs and trade for players with NMCs need to manage those assets very carefully.

I think far to much emphasis is placed on this perception. They could as easily take it as a challenge or they could take it as we think you can do it without that guy. Or they take it your way. Too bad. We have to take the steps to improve the team or that message "we don't think you can do it" will be true.

Our prospect pool is full. all this talk about finite assets is misguided, the goal of any hockey team is to win the stanley cup...but to get there you first have to get to the playoffs. Once you are there, anything can happen. Lets look at the 2006 oilers, made it all the way to the end as the eighth seed. At the deadline they weren't even in the playoffs, but they went out and bought Roloson and Samsonov and a few others and made it to the dance.

Our prospect pool is no where close to full. We have a few promising prospects but none of them is gold-plated, can't miss calibre and there aren't near enough of them. They are not all going to succeed.

Making the playoffs is the second most important thing. The most important thing is team building or asset management. without that you get one weak shot at the prize and then have to start rebuilding again.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
A concern about Pavs (like we need another) is his pattern of gradual decline late in the season. This makes me question whether he would be up to an extended playoff run. He may be out of gas by the time the PO starts. This is assuming that the 'new Pavs' is able to get that far in the first place.

All of the the potential contenders will have significant cap space by the deadline. I think the best market is not the 3-4 teams with the best shot. It is the next 3-4 teams who think they might join the top group with the addition of 1 or 2 rentals. As a seller you need only 1 willing buyer at your price.

Last year was different. The post lockout cap contraction skewed everything. It is hard to say what effect that may have going forward. The GMs had become accustomed to the cap always going up. They had anticipated a large increase this year but are now preparing for a much smaller one. They may be getting conditioned to be more cautious.

The funny thing about playoff hockey (or playoffs in any team sport) is you never know who is suddenly going to step up. The floaters, the inconsistent, the stuck in a rut guy...all have the potential to suddenly take it to that next level...even Pavs.
I want to see what happens if they make it to the dance...do they fold or do they flourish? What team members are the dark horses?

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Very valid point in the bolded. The true question is if last year is the new normal or not. I expect it will hold true for this year due to the falling Canadian dollar and a subsequent stagnant or minimally increased salary cap. I don't know if you'll get much in return for a Buff or Ladd without taking back significant salary cap dumps because contending teams may be hard up against the salary cap. A guy like Frolik might net "more" because a contender can choose to shed that player because there's no term left at the end of the season. But "more" for Frolik is probably only that 2nd+3rd round pick anyway. Not a great return but a realistic return for him.

Interesting thought that a pending UFA is actually preferable to a player with a little term left. It is normally the other way around but in the right circumstances it makes sense. If it comes to it I'm hoping that Frolik is worth a good prospect instead of 2 mid round picks but the picks would at least replace his cost (3rd+5th). A 2nd + 3rd would be a nice profit.

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
The funny thing about playoff hockey (or playoffs in any team sport) is you never know who is suddenly going to step up. The floaters, the inconsistent, the stuck in a rut guy...all have the potential to suddenly take it to that next level...even Pavs.
I want to see what happens if they make it to the dance...do they fold or do they flourish? What team members are the dark horses?

Teams that are built to go deep in the playoffs and push for a title don't rely on guys playing over their heads, has it happened? Sure, but not with any meaningful success. I'd much rather see a team whose talent level matches the expectations. I don't expect this team to go very far as it stands. Playoffs? Maybe, not far though.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Hunt I'm with you on that. I see these posts about how great the Jets are doing & how we're basically wayyyyyy to good to finish in the bottom 6-10 in the league & I think ya right. You can see what 1 significant injury does to us, can you imagine where we'll be when we have several significant injuries (to me that will happen sometime because we are pushing our top 9 way too hard).

So like you, I figure maybe I'm just being way to pessimistic about our chances despite the good start. But really, can anyone see us going anywhere unless we get decent goal-tending going forward (will only happen if we use Hutch more & likelihood of that is slim).

But the real killer that has not yet reared its head is our dismal depth. As we all know, we're 1-2 injuries from having Thorbs in our top 9 any time. Barring injury though, what team out there goes anywhere playing their top 9 forwards for all but 3-4 mins per game. It is totally unsustainable.

So I'm sitting here knowing I should be cheering for wins & kinda doing that but really just waiting for the other shoe to fall. I'm fine with them winning if its sustainable & if I see us having half a chance in the playoffs, but neither looks promising. For now, winning seems like just a way for us to insure that we don't do anything at the trade deadline & letting us slip into the 12-15 spot in the draft order.

We're still rebuilding & I'd really like to give ourselves a chance going forward. This year is critical in my mind to getting the final pieces in place. I want a trade or two, I want more than one first rounder, etc. etc. In order for any of that to be a possibility we can't be ANYWHERE close to the playoff bubble because we all know how that turns out.

Anyway, I'm not as depressed as you seem to be, but I certainly have mixed feelings about us being so close to a playoff spot.

I don't think anyone has said that we are too good to finish in the bottom 6-10. We could easily do that and very well might in spite of our best efforts to finish higher. They have said we are too good to finish in the bottom 2. It would take a crazy fire sale to get that low and even then there is no guarantee. I'm in general agreement with you but that is an exaggeration of that part of the debate.

In the meantime go ahead and cheer wholeheartedly for every win. Impatience just takes all the fun out of being a fan. We know that the GM and coach are going to make some mistakes whoever they are. They don't need to be perfect. they just need to be right a little more than they are wrong. If the goaltending stands up and Fro re-signs we make the playoffs. If he doesn't sign we can re-open this topic in January. And if the goaltending becomes Pavlecian and the scoring doesn't recover we can re-open the tank thread.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

I would love to see Pavs in the playoffs! I would be terrified every time the other team had the puck but I'd love to see it.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
You're frustrated because we're winning games? Not sure I see the logic in that.

Why not just sign Frolik? And see where the chips fall.

That you find it depressing that the Jets are winning hockey games is...curious.

(In an attempt to cheer you up: if you want the Jets to be more like, oh I don't know, Dallas go take a look at their goaltending prospects. After Lehtonen, they've got nothing in the pipeline. Now look at the Jets goaltending prospects.)

As far as Frolik goes, they're going to try to re-sign him so there's no sense in worrying about that until January.

Winning games? We're just over 500, just like the first three years, were a bubble team just like the first three years. What's so much better this year vs the first three years? Results are the same and yet we do nothing to change.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Winning games? We're just over 500, just like the first three years, were a bubble team just like the first three years. What's so much better this year vs the first three years? Results are the same and yet we do nothing to change.

The way they're getting those results is different. This looks much more sustainable to me. There's lots of time to deal with moving assets if they're not in a playoff position later. I doubt they'd get reasonable returns at this point in time, as there are still too many teams with cap issues.

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the #winz and the compete level, myself.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Jets should stay the course this season and deal players in Jan/Feb 16 if they are not in a playoff position.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011

I really agree and identify with what your saying in the bold. I'm torn, I HATE losing but seeing this team win just makes us draft worse. At the same time I don't see any better results this year, nothing but a meh bubble team pissing away another year. No mans land again and if we get very lucky and sqeak into the playoffs we will lose quickly in the first round. Yet no trades, I don't see Chipman loosening up the purse strings, thus no mans land.

Not calling for tank, never have, but start a mini tweak to team to boost our team's future. Trade 1-2 main players to achieve this, get young players, picks back. If we don't do anything this TD again, I might pull out all my hair. Frolik walks I will go crazy. We sign Buff long term I'll shake my head.

This year is critical, if Chevy blows this my rating of him goes from a C to a F just like that. Can't use our heart to make decisions, we have to use our minds. Sitting on our hands again is failure.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
The way they're getting those results is different. This looks much more sustainable to me. There's lots of time to deal with moving assets if they're not in a playoff position later. I doubt they'd get reasonable returns at this point in time, as there are still too many teams with cap issues.

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the #winz and the compete level, myself.

I don't disagree, but the Jets need to **** or get off the pot before the TD. Go all in our bail out, instead of just doing nothing like they did in the first three years. To be a serious threat we need at least one more top 9 firward and a top 4 LHD. We're not a serious threat with this lineup as it stands now, we're just what we are and have been for 3.25 years.....bubble team.

Forgot we need a 4th line.

Last edited:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I don't disagree, but the Jets need to **** or get off the pot before the TD. Go all in our bail out, instead of just doing nothing like they did in the first three years. To be a serious threat we need at least one more top 9 firward and a top 4 LHD. We're not a serious threat with this lineup as it stands now, we're just what we are and have been for 3.25 years.....bubble team.

I disagree, but I guess we'll see. :nod:

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
From their arrival in Winnipeg the Jets have not been a rebuilding team. The existing core was evaluated and judged good enough to compete with just a little tweaking. Right or wrong that was the assessment. Otherwise we would have seen all those players traded for picks and prospects. That is what rebuilding teams do.

I pretty much said this.

Those days will never be gone. Even teams that can easily attract the FAs and trade for players with NMCs need to manage those assets very carefully.

this may not have been clear, but my point was that that should no longer be the priority. Winning hockey games and taking the next step should be.

I think far to much emphasis is placed on this perception. They could as easily take it as a challenge or they could take it as we think you can do it without that guy. Or they take it your way. Too bad. We have to take the steps to improve the team or that message "we don't think you can do it" will be true.

I think its pretty doubtful that they take it any other way. Lets say your on a hockey team, and suddenly your GM trades one of your star players, or one of your better players when your sitting in the playoff spot, in like the seventh or eighth spot, for prospects and picks? How on earth are you supposed to take that? To me that says, we know that we could make the post season this year, but we the management aren't going to commit to that path. To me that shows a blatant lack of confidence in the group of guys you have.

Our prospect pool is no where close to full. We have a few promising prospects but none of them is gold-plated, can't miss calibre and there aren't near enough of them. They are not all going to succeed.

You're right, a prospect pool is never full...but it is in by far better shape then when the team got here and while your right that not a lot are gold plated and not all will succeed...your not going to get those unless you go into full bore scorched earth policy and take a dive for the bottom. Which, lets face facts, is not going to happen.

Why trade a player like Frolik away when, at the deadline, we are in a playoff spot? He would be helpful in the post season and the excuse to trade is that we cant let assets walk for nothing is false. we can, and in this case if he cant be re-signed, we should do just that. Potential playoff success should not be sacrificed because you can't re-sign a second line player. Ladd and Buff are non issues until next season, although my guess is that both re-sign.

Making the playoffs is the second most important thing. The most important thing is team building or asset management. Without that you get one weak shot at the prize and then have to start rebuilding again.

The team is already built, whether you agree with it or not. Chevy and true north have said since day one that the goal was the playoffs, and they thought the group was good enough to do it...now you either agree or you don't. I happen to, especially since seeing how well they have been playing.

The fact of the matte is this: The Jets need to commit one way or another. Either they are going to go for it, or its time to sell off players. continuing the way they have been, its just going to end the same way time and again. With another mid round pick, which doesn't do anyone any good and it becomes hard to progress to the next level. You either gotta tank, or go for gold. Its high time the Jets went for it.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Now is not the time to panic. See where we are in Feb and then if it looks like we are on the outside looking in...start moving some people out.

We are right there for a playoff spot.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
I disagree, but I guess we'll see. :nod:

I agree that this winning is probably sustainable, but I also think that its time that the Jets made the necessary moves to make this team stronger. bottom line comes to mind...and its a piss off that its like this because how hard is it to fix your fourth ****ing line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad