Speculation: Jets - General Rumour, Trade, Free Agent and Waiver Speculation (12-13 Part XII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Ken Wiebe ‏@WiebeSunSports
For those of you wondering if the #NHLJets might hold D Ron Hainsey out of the lineup because of trade interest, he's on ice for warm-up

Looks like our biggest trade chip is safe for another game.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
2004 - 1st round selection 3rd overall from Winnipeg was waived today by the Vancouver Canucks.

Simple question, Would you claim him? Does he have enough talent to play on this team?

I would definitely claim him. There is a reason he was taken 3rd overall and I believe there is no harm in giving him a shot on our blue line. I think he has more talent than Meech does and that is enough for me. He would be ideal on the 3rd line.

There is also a reason he has bounced from team to team. He is AT BEST a very very marginal player, and that's not including his....off-ice habits. Can't say anymore than that.

Don't want him anywhere near this team.

Besides, we already have Kulda and Postma who are much more talented than Meech, but our dumbshow coach won't put them in...

ahplk

Sep 25, 2011
Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9 6m
With all the trade talk going on hearing rumblings of possible big time Michigan player heading to Winnipeg? Could it be true? #tradetracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad