GDT: Jets @ Canucks • Mon Mar 14, 9PM [No tank talk in GDT please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
True North shout out, crowd after the goal. This sounds like a home game.

FYI the Jets were the dogs tonight, paying 2:1. Looking good so far.

m.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Attempted backhanded cross-ice pass at our blueline with an attacker hot on his heels - not the best idea, Melchiori. :D

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
GO JETS GO chant quite audible in Vancouver's building. I wonder if their fans are cheering for us to win too? Shameless :/

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Is this game to be considered out worst lineup ever?

I thought last game was, TBH, so that says something about tonight's line-up. On the injured list we have: Buff, Ehlers, Armia, Little, and Melchiori's up here due to Morrissey being on the IR list for the Moose. Also: subtract Ladd.

And yet, they're winning. You never know how these things are going to go. A friend suggested that the Leafs are icing an AHL team, and I stated that the Marlies would probably do better than the Leafs to close out the season.

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
I thought last game was, TBH, so that says something about tonight's line-up. On the injured list we have: Buff, Ehlers, Armia, Little, and Melchiori's up here due to Morrissey being on the IR list for the Moose. Also: subtract Ladd.

And yet, they're winning. You never know how these things are going to go. A friend suggested that the Leafs are icing an AHL team, and I stated that the Marlies would probably do better than the Leafs to close out the season.

Melchiori wasn't in for Buff last game, it's the only change, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad