GDT: Jets @ Canucks • Mon Mar 14, 9PM [No tank talk in GDT please]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troubaloobaloop

Jul 17, 2014
Vancouver
I'm going to this game tonight :D. Will be my first Jets game of the year and then on Friday I fly back to Winnipeg to watch them against the Hawks with my dad!

I'm 0-3 for Jets games at Rogers centre but those were all on the 2nd night of a back to back (NHL Schedule seems to hate the Jets/me). They are almost always on a Monday or Tuesday as well. Hoping to see a win finally as its my bday on Wednesday!

Kinda sucks not being able to see Ehlers play though. Work is going to be rough tomorrow......

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Another late start time.

Damn you Daylight Saving Time...

ape4.jpg

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-mid-Jan-300x214.jpg

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: Update on Byfuglien. If Byfuglien cannot play how does he work his D pairs? Flu related for 33? Having young prospects in the lineup. Anxious for getting youth in the lineup to have them ready for next season? On the Jets goalie situation. How has Lowry handled himself since his recall from the Moose? Is his game still growing? Having a guy of his size in the central division? What has he liked about JC Lipon at the pro level?

To listen click here.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
the upside of a tough season is I can relax and go to be when I am tired and not worry too much about results. Picked up that flu (from my daughter then my wife) and was howling a bit last night so we'll see if I even make it to puck drop. If you pull Buff out of that line up we are an even bigger mess.

GJG

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
just flip it:

Enstrom-Myers
Chiarot-Trouba

Mo said he wants to see Jacob eat the #1 toughs with Toby. I would say any guy who can survive two seasons with Stuart has passed the test. :naughty:

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Hope your wife gets better soon White out.

Unless Melch plays and has a helluva game I don't know if he's with us next season. Isn't he one of the guys with an expiring contract?

Bristo

The Oracle
Mar 24, 2013
Missing the game. My Wife hasn't yet been discharged, still fighting an infection at the incision site for the c section. Been a rough couple days to be honest. Normally hockey would be a nice reprieve from life. Go Jets I guess.

*Manhug*

I know your pain, man. Hang in there.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Hope your wife gets better soon White out.

Unless Melch plays and has a helluva game I don't know if he's with us next season. Isn't he one of the guys with an expiring contract?

RFA If the Jets give him a QO we retain his rights. Not sure if he gets qualified TBO

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Missing the game. My Wife hasn't yet been discharged, still fighting an infection at the incision site for the c section. Been a rough couple days to be honest. Normally hockey would be a nice reprieve from life. Go Jets I guess.

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes for you both.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Fair, I can understand why you'd want to spread out the talent. I just want to see me some Enstrom-Trouba to see what they could be.

I want to see what Postma could do playing with Enstrom. Everybody else gets a chance.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
I want to see what Postma could do playing with Enstrom. Everybody else gets a chance.

At this point in the season it might not be a bad idea to artificially inflate Postma's value by having him play with a better Dman and see if we can trade him in the off season for something like a 4th or 5th round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad