Toronto
DOHcZDp.jpg

No tank talk in the GDT! Tank talk goes here:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2035903

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Won't see it till tomorrow. Gotta get up like 2 hours after it ends for my first day at work. Hoping for an entertaining game as usual.

kaolinite

Oct 24, 2013
The one and only visit of the year for me. Super pumped. Tickets nice and cheap thanks to a fantastic canucks season. No one is stealing my jersey this year lol. Go jets Go.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
I am hoping this will be a good game. I don't know why but I always find Canuck games to be so boring

Samcanadian

Dec 13, 2011
I expect the kids to power the team to another victory. Could actually see the Jets going on a bit of a mini run here, although I kind of hate to say it.

White Out 403*

Missing the game. My Wife hasn't yet been discharged, still fighting an infection at the incision site for the c section. Been a rough couple days to be honest. Normally hockey would be a nice reprieve from life. Go Jets I guess.

Derfel*

Missing the game. My Wife hasn't yet been discharged, still fighting an infection at the incision site for the c section. Been a rough couple days to be honest. Normally hockey would be a nice reprieve from life. Go Jets I guess.

All the best, man. She'll get that cleared up soon enough and you can go back to yelling at the TV, shaking your fist and speed-dialling TSN 1290.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Two teams playing for next year. Will be interesting to see how this one shakes out. Will Miller stand on his head? Will Markstrom get the call instead? I'm thinking the Jets win this one.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

Hope she heals quickly. Thoughts and prayers with her and you (and I'm assuming a little one :)).

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
Hope Wheeler's feeling better. Maurice said that Wheeler had the flu during last game. Guess that explains why he looked sluggish.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Hope Wheeler's feeling better. Maurice said that Wheeler had the flu during last game. Guess that explains why he looked sluggish.

I'd hate for a nasty flu to go through the Jets dressing room and make it difficult for them to get a lot more points over the remaining schedule. :amazed:

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Did I just see White Out and Derfel bromance it out? Nice!

Good luck White Out. I'm sure everything will work out soon, doctors are good at what they do.

_________

It'll be interesting to watch Burmi and Dano with 2nd line duties. I'd like to see (another) solid game from Kosmo and Lipon, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino