Post-Game Talk: Jets 6 - Mild 3

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Pretty decent game but we needed Brossoit to be good.

Kyle Connor with the worst +- on the team. -5.
I’m not super familiar with +-. Can someone tell me if this includes power plays or not?

Because if it does, that’s a real issue for this team. If so, I can’t imagine what his 5on5 +- is. Several big defensive lapses again tonight.
It does not include PP. His 5v5 +/- is a +1... only Stanley, Gus and Kupari are below him.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
We beat who, Joe?

200w.gif
I can hear this gif

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
The game was fine. The bad puck luck from January/early Feb is balancing out a bit but some of the underlying issues remain. What they don't seem to be doing, is having a mental collapse like last year, so that's good news.

Agreed. Difference between this team and the previous couple of years is the vibe around the team. The season is long, and you're not going to be able to stay in your pocket the entire way through. Lagging a little bit in the middle is to be expected, but they need to sharpen back up. I don't expect them to have a second half swoon like last year. This team feels too different for that.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Believe it or not the Wild were the hottest team in the West with a 8-2-1 record and the jets beat them and the #1 team in the NHL in the last 4 days.
.So please stop with the doom and gloom comments. The Jets are going to lose so more games before the playoffs but as long as there’s no major injuries they will be fine.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Where did this offense come from? Who knows, but I like it! Keep scoring Jets! I missed the first two goals by Vilardi and Appleton as my laptop crashed, then I fell asleep sometime in the third period and missed the second one by Vilardi, before waking up after Monahan's goal. I'll have to watch the replays to see them all. From what I did see, the Jets didn't play badly, at least not until the end with those two late goals by the Mild. I give this game four Ron Burgundy's out of five...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest has been posted for the game against the Hackcoughs, so you can start to get your guesses in. Thanks again to @GeorgeJETson for the very popular Ron Burgundy GDT and we all look forward to @AlphaLackey who volunteered to make the GDT for Friday's game. See you then! Good night...

anchorman-baxter-jammies.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad