Post-Game Talk: Jets 6 - Mild 3

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Lovely stuff

The third line is strong, yes very strong. Like Bull.

Vilardi has a shyte can of points, 2 goals and an assist I think.

Lowry is like a Mack truck with the top chopped off with a load of loosely piled douglas fir heading down a dirt road at 85 mph.

Brossoit was shelled in this game, the defence needs to help out but he was incredibly steady. A lovely backup - world class. Play him more sir Bones.

Monahan with a frigging nice deflection as he was being hauled down. Huge ass goal.

Ehlers off a little.

Marty Biron may have had very fast cranial optics implants installed prior to his goalie career.

Last edited:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
giphy-downsized (1).gif

Attachments

• giphy-downsized (1).gif
    giphy-downsized (1).gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
You want stats? Here's some stats for ya...

Nobody got injured or suspended.

"Brad Lauer? Yeah I've heard of the guy."
The Lauerplay is red hot. Don't take a penalty against the Winnipeg Jets or it's going to burn your team. Please keep making us all pay for our doubts Brad.

Money Money Monahan only cost a 1st? Someone tent Kent Hughes his pants are around his ankles.

Minnesota scored 7 more goals against the Canucks, who are the best team in the league. They could only score 3 against The Boys in Double Blue, so who is really the best team in the NHL? (Especially when you consider those same Canucks couldn't handle The Jets on Saturday night.)

The only reason The Jets play so poorly in Calgary is because the Flames play inside a giant saddle. That's something Polly Pocket would do.

Structure and sensibility don't hold a candle to winning. Right now Winnipeg Jets hockey is ridiculous but it's damn fun and there will be no late season nose dive.

Logan 'The Tower of Terror' Stanley might be a faulty tower, but he's our tower damn it! The kid's got Mankind WWF title run energy about him.

LB ain't a backup, we just call him one.

I can't wait until Marc Andre retires.

Here's the nastiest mash to toast these nasty Jets. The chains are off!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad