Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 - Blues 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Funny how our much maligned team is solidifying its stake in the top 3 and is only 1 point out of 1st. Take out the Preds and Stars to end out the week and we are most likely sitting 1st in the Central at the start of next week.
Only one team worries me in our division and that's Colorado, I think we match up well with all the other teams. Just keep collecting points American Turkey day 16 days away.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
How do you go down to 0.5 from 0.1 🤔
That's my new take on hockey stats; just move the decimal to where it doesn't belong and things get wild. Analytics needs a shake up.

adventuretime.gif

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Very happy with the results tonight, the Jets weren't monkeying around and got the win. A well deserved two points. I give this game four happy primates out of five...

giphy.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the Mustard Kitties has been posted and is ready for your guesses. It took a little longer to tabulate the results...

giphy.gif

...and no less than six posters got the trifecta tonight! That's eight points each! Wow! I don't even have eight points period...

giphy.gif

Thanks again to @GeorgeJETson for the great GDT, it was right on the monkey...:monkey: We still need a volunteer to make the GDT for Thursdays game, so if you are up to the challenge, please let me know... Good night all...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
What was up with the Jets’ speed of play, both skating and no-wait passing in the second? Was everybody on Red Bull?
If we can let those horses bust loose in every game, Av’s and Dallas are in for a wee surprise!
Great teamwork (with a good helping of chaos sprinkled in). We also seem to do consistently well on Dzone breakouts when we have sucked all the opponents F and D into our own Dzone. (Don’t tell anybody, it might be in our playbook)

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Only one team worries me in our division and that's Colorado, I think we match up well with all the other teams. Just keep collecting points American Turkey day 16 days away.
I think we can beat either Dallas, or Colorado, however it remains to be seen if we can beat Vegas in a 7 game series. May not have the depth.

Last edited:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I think we can beat any team in our division, like Dallas, or Colorado. The team we'd have a very tough time beating in a 7 game series is Vegas. They are clearly the best team in the Conference IMO.

Reactions: roccerfeller

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great road game from our top line , they were due. Another win against the Central division and a clean 2 points as well. I loved when Barron got up off the ice and was going to find his helmet and stick, how he pushed that Blues player out of his way. That was laugh out loud stuff right there.:laugh: Now we boogie-woogie.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Funny how our much maligned team is solidifying its stake in the top 3 and is only 1 point out of 1st. Take out the Preds and Stars to end out the week and we are most likely sitting 1st in the Central at the start of next week.

Considering our goaltending has gotten off to a slow start by their standards this season the team is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad