Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 - Blues 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Could only watch the first two and a bit on and off the third.

From what I saw the Blues were much better compared to the first meeting actually showing some offensive creativity and setting up some chances, only to mishandle or flub a shot. All our goalies played well... Helle, Demelo and Names.

Scheifele was by far the best player tonight.

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Very satisfying win.

Blues could have easily gotten like 4 more goals.

Strolling onto the Perds!
giphy.gif

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Scheif is on fire... this game should put the KFC haters to rest for a bit

Like our pk without kupari... perfetti should centre our power play - scheif and connor still get too cute with man advantage

Dillon and demelo should be a shutdown pair but they have no chemistry somehow

Helle should have had a one goal game there... he held us in there during the mental lapses

Binnington let's in 1 goal or 4-5... there's no in between - good luck st louis.

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Caught the first period on the highway going 60km an hour clutching the seat with my butt cheeks...if I had a piece of coal I could have made a diamond.
Caught the 3rd after dinner...what a tasty desert.
The Jerks be playing.

Chef with a heck of a game...atta boy shuffles.
KFC serving it up hot and crispy.
Lousy doing thangs
Iafallo that puck around and make things happen for da boys.
The D sacrificing and bailing out Bucky.
Yep
GG

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
4/5 Stickmen tonight, he may suck defensively but KFC scores goals so who cares, Scheifele with a monster game if only he would bottle it, love the 4th line, even Schmidt didn't piss me off that much tonight, PP woke up, Helle solid but not spectacular, I'll forgive the leaky goal. Great road trip

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Top line came to play tonight - Sheif was feeling it for sure - KC was on as well.
I hope to see more of that from this line - they are hard to handle when they are moving like they were tonight.
Funny how these guys can turn it on when they want to - they can make a fool of you.

One of the best road games I have seen this team play - and if you think it was a lot of luck in the second, keep in mind we outshot them 17 to 6 in that period.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Monster game by 55.

I don't know if Kupari will ever put it all together but man does he have every tool to be a good NHL'r. Skating, edgework, a decent shot, size... it's all there. I know comparing prospects to Burmistrov here sets people off and people think it's a dig at the prospect but I get the same vibes watching him as I did with Burmistrov in a good way, dripping with talent that makes you think he could be so much more, hopefully unlike Burmistrov he can put it all together. He was a zone entry machine tonight.

Eventhough the Jets controlled a lot of the game Blues had so many good chances everytime there was a breakdown. Blues often killed their own offense unable to make that last pass.

Iafallo quietly racking up 4 points riding shotgun on that line. :laugh: Hopefully this is the beginning of that line figuring it out and they can be at a similar level against better competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad