Post-Game Talk: Jets 1 period not enough lose 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
“Analysts” on twitter seem surprised there’s so many empty seats at the arena. I really can’t imagine paying to go watch a game anymore until things change drastically.

Reactions: Cypruss and rehf

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
giphy.gif

Vilardi's Physician and Jets Ownership: Neither...

Reactions: DharmaBum

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
What was worse, the meltdown on the ice or the meltdown on the game thread after the first game the Jets were outplayed this season?
You have to know some of that was in jest, right?

Still, Helle has not had a good game yet.

Reactions: Jet

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
“Analysts” on twitter seem surprised there’s so many empty seats at the arena. I really can’t imagine paying to go watch a game anymore until things change drastically.

I can't imagine many fans paying to watch a rebuilding team either.

It's October, it's home game 2. I think they'll turn their play around and fans will gradually get back.

Reactions: surixon

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
You have to know some of that was in jest, right?

Still, Helle has not had a good game yet.

Some, for sure.

He hasn't had a great game yet, no. I believe he's more like the multiple Vezina nominee than the first 3 games.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Team fell behind and then was hopeless against the trap. Jets always seem to struggle in these “revenge” type games. We’ve seen this before.

If Vilardi is out long-term, I’d be looking at bringing in a middle sixer to help out the offence.
and his name is conor garland

Reactions: Arthur Fonzarelli

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
I'm sorry but that looked like every game I went to last year. This is the last year I fall for the same used car salesman BS from this team. We keep buying a lemon from the same crook and are somehow surprised when it breaks down on our way home.

Yes it's early. Yes they might turn it around. But that looked like the same car to me.
Yup.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Team fell behind and then was hopeless against the trap. Jets always seem to struggle in these “revenge” type games. We’ve seen this before.

If Vilardi is out long-term, I’d be looking at bringing in a middle sixer to help out the offence.

I also feel like the number of times returning players score against the Jets in their first game back is higher than average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad