Prospect Info: Jesperi Kotkaniemi: The Eagle has landed (Made the team!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
In this morning's scrimmage, Julien slotted Kotkaniemi on a line with Lehkonen and Armia.

Now posters will be compelled to come up with a Finnish-inspired moniker for the line.

This has the potential of generating names that are even more arcane than coconut. :P

You mean like:

The Flying Finns

The Finnish Connection

The Herring Line

The KLA line

The Eagle line

The Finnkid line

Is that what you mean ?

Reactions: Runner77

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
He’s a stud, id love to keep him away from this cancerous team for multiple years but at this point he would probably be our best offensive center if he played 82 games. We have the least patient management/fanbase in the league so I have no doubt he will stay in Montreal for the whole year. Only time will tell if it’s a mistake or not but every time he steps on NHL ice he’s gotten better which is something we can definitely get excited about

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
He’s a stud, id love to keep him away from this cancerous team for multiple years but at this point he would probably be our best offensive center if he played 82 games. We have the least patient management/fanbase in the league so I have no doubt he will stay in Montreal for the whole year. Only time will tell if it’s a mistake or not but every time he’s stepped on NHL ice he’s only gotten better than last time which is something we can definitely get excited about

Back to Finland for me. I dont want to be having a discussion 2 years from now if he fails to hit expectations over whether he should have been sent back in 2018. If he is returned, that discussion will not happen. We have a great kid here, we cant afford to screw him/it up.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Back to Finland for me. I dont want to be having a discussion 2 years from now if he fails to hit expectations over whether he should have been sent back in 2018. If he is returned, that discussion will not happen. We have a great kid here, we cant afford to screw him/it up.

Lol the problem is you’re using logic and patience. Those two things don’t match with the Montreal Canadiens

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Lol the problem is you’re using logic and patience. Those two things don’t match with the Montreal Canadiens

Coaches all want to win now, so if Kotkaniemi can help now, CJ wants him in.

Fans and media want someone to cheer for right now, especially in this time of despair.

The GM , President , owner are supposed to take the big picture view, and use their brains

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
JKo should be playing with Dru and a gritty RW that can cycle with him. Someone like Lekh/armia/Byron/DLR on the right side.
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Kotkaniemi-Lehkonen
Domi-DLR-Armia
Byron-Pleks or Peca-Hudon or Scherbak

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
JKo should be playing with Dru and a gritty RW that can cycle with him. Someone like Lekh/armia/Byron/DLR on the right side.

2iz8ck.jpg

:sarcasm:

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Finn-icky line
Euro Flash line
Frostbite line
The Snowmen
Permafrost line
Heavy Metal [Finland has the most heavy metal bands (per capita) in the world]
Angry Birds line [The app was created in Finland]
Ice Age Line
Hypothermia line
Hold The line

and of course, the …
Finn-esse line [Finesse means intricate and refined, mastery, expertise, artistry]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad