Prospect Info: Jesperi Kotkaniemi: The Eagle has landed (Made the team!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBstyle

Aug 3, 2005
Ok who came with the idea of KitKat, this is just awful! He said it was "Jeppo" back home and I'm fine with that.

Prononcé "Yeppo"

Reactions: Mrb1p

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Yeah he's "Jepu" back in Finland. Which I think is just fine.

But I can already tell some here will flip out if they have to call him that lol. I don't know why people get so caught up with these things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stive Morgan

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Oh my the nicknames, imagine some of these people naming their children if they get theier first one! Lol I'm loving this kid, loved him before draft as well

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
"JKo" (J-Ko) is what i call him....way better than KK..lol

Last edited:

DJyellow

Sponsor
May 9, 2002
Laval
Like the song / challenge

"Kiki" ... do you love me? Are you riding?

May get old though...

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
After further reflection, how about everybody calls him whatever the hell they want? Pacioretty never really had a nickname...Some people called him Patches, some called him MaxPac, some called Paccio...who cares. Its not like we won't know who we're talking about.

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
After further reflection, how about everybody calls him whatever the hell they want? Pacioretty never really had a nickname...Some people called him Patches, some called him MaxPac, some called Paccio...who cares. Its not like we won't know who we're talking about.
You'll call him KitKat and you'll like it! ;)

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Maybe it's better to wait until the very end of preseason, but I want to see a poll to see what HFHabs thinks about NHL vs Liiga this year.

I'm still firmly in the Liiga camp, but very excited with how he's played thus far. One thing I've noticed that wasn't talked about too much pre-draft is his shot. He has an elite shot that could see him become quite the goalscorer in the NHL. He's got the vision and the passing as well, but those were expected.

His release is a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: schnapshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad