Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Part 20 - Second line centre edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
do you happen to remember Hedman's first few seasons?

Dahlin will be just fine provided the Sabres don't keep imploding. Even last season he was much better later in the season after the Krueger disaster ended.
Dahlin could still pan out...

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
My guess based on what I have seen is someone who was clearly rushed and that hurt him.

I would be surprised if he exceeds the 34 points he put up in his rookie year.
He was rushed....for all the wrong reasons....that's on MB.
His point total remains to be seen, but with more stable line mates, and more TOI it should increase...gotta keep remembering, he just, turned 21.

Reactions: Tyson

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
KK not being signed definitely means they still dangling him for a trade.
There are a ton, of RFA's not signed...they have zero leverage, every team does this, and add in KK's father's ilnness, and it makes sense.....not saying he is not being traded, I think it's unlikely.
Do you think the Sens are trading Ta-chook also? No contract there either....

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
There are a ton, of RFA's not signed...they have zero leverage, every team does this, and add in KK's father's ilnness, and it makes sense.....not saying he is not being traded, I think it's unlikely.
Do you think the Sens are trading Ta-chook also? No contract there either....
I agree it does not mean at all they will trade him but it helps if they want to trade him at some point. The question is what would they trade him for ? No elite PMD or elite 1C available for KK + and trading him for a 2C or a two way top 4D does not make sense in my opinion.

Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad