Player Discussion Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Strarts good, scores and just when you think this is his game, he disappears only to reappear with that stupidity which handed the game to Leafs.

At least he is trying. There are a lot of vets out there going through the motions and playing without belief doing their best to be invisible. Unlike KK they are good at it. This team has much bigger problems than one kid, but he's the one that gets thrown to the wolves.

Ducharme is in over his head and should have followed Julien out the door. Bergevin needs to go to but what's the point, who is going to come in with fresh ideas and a new approach? The Habs are stuck in the past.

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
At least he is trying. There are a lot of vets out there going through the motions and playing without belief doing their best to be invisible. Unlike KK they are good at it. This team has much bigger problems than one kid, but he's the one that gets thrown to the wolves.

Ducharme is in over his head and should have followed Julien out the door. Bergevin needs to go to but what's the point, who is going to come in with fresh ideas and a new approach? The Habs are stuck in the past.

Absolutely.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
So, he scores a goal and he stills gets no icetime despite every single players tanking so f***ing hard.

Same old same old. Kotkaniemi is an afterthought and they have no faith in him.

He got benched because he called out the management and coaches with his four finger wave to show support for the guys in the press box.

:sarcasm:

Well, not really sarcasm. I’m sure DD gave him the ole laser eyes after the goal.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
He got benched because he called out the management and coaches with his four finger wave to show support for the guys in the press box.

:sarcasm:

Well, not really sarcasm. I’m sure DD gave him the ole laser eyes after the goal.
Kotkaniemi: "I scored, Coach!!"

Dum Dom: "Great Job, have a seat at the end of the bench and I'll call you when I want you"

:rolleyes:

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
It’s pathetic. This regime is cancerous.

*Bergevin is cancerous. I don't doubt the KK-benching directive came upstairs in between periods.

The lazy cross-check at the blue line didn't help KK either though.

If the kid thinks like this, imagine what is said in the room afterwards.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
So, he scores a goal and he stills gets no icetime despite every single players tanking so f***ing hard.

What is wrong with Dom Dom? Geez, the kid starts out strong, and yet.....
Habs had ONE centre who won more face offs than he lost, this is the same centre who scored a goal.

Reactions: blarneylad

HABS033

Aug 19, 2020
Still has more goals than Mitchy Marner who has as many playoff goals as I do in his last 14

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019

Half the bench got limited TOI because 2nd period was spent on the PK.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
What is wrong with Dom Dom? Geez, the kid starts out strong, and yet.....
Habs had ONE centre who won more face offs than he lost, this is the same centre who scored a goal.
He started out strong and was immediately upgrade in linemates to Tatar & Gallagher, along with being immediately quick shifted after his goal. KK doesn’t kill penalties - 2nd period flow to the penalty box screwed up the entire rythm and bench usage for Habs

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
*Bergevin is cancerous. I don't doubt the KK-benching directive came upstairs in between periods.

The lazy cross-check at the blue line didn't help KK either though.

If the kid thinks like this, imagine what is said in the room afterwards.

The cross check thing happens a thousand times a game. We just got unlucky with the broken stick.

Reactions: Roadhouse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad