Post-Game Talk: Jesperi Kotkaniemi finally smiles as he scores 2! Habs win 6-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Nice to see us rewarded for putting on so much pressure most of the night.

We've gotta tighten up on D though, because 5 won't go in every night.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That was the most I freaked out in a Habs game in a long time. The passion is back. This team is fun to watch.

I turned to my dad when it was 4-3.. and said even if this is the final score... I'm having fun again watching this team. There is passion, there is effort, and the team is just... fun. They may not be the best team in the league, but they're the most fun!

So happy for Koko! Great game by Hudon. Awesome final play by Domi.

Only big negatives tonight was mediocre goaltending (on both sides) and Drouin had a very poor game. Aside from that, I had a lot of fun!

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
giphy.gif

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Price did well in the end.I like Price and want him to do well.If he can avoid giving up the weak goals and makes those big saves then we're all happy.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I mean you can't get better than that Domi play. Sure, not the strongest play on the puck by Holtby, but huge, game-changing defensive play with an end to end goal? What a player.
Evens out. Domi should've scored on that wide open net earlier, instead he found the net with a weak one off Holtby's glove. The universe remains in balance.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
I seriously think i could have scored on Holtby tonight that Domi goal was hilarious

2 Kotka goals and 2 Eller goals should have gone to this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad