Post-Game Talk: Jesperi Kotkaniemi finally smiles as he scores 2! Habs win 6-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal

habs-fan.png

He threw all the pucks on the same side. BUST.

Reactions: dinodebino

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
That was the most I freaked out in a Habs game in a long time. The passion is back. This team is fun to watch.

I turned to my dad when it was 4-3.. and said even if this is the final score... I'm having fun again watching this team. There is passion, there is effort, and the team is just... fun. They may not be the best team in the league, but they're the most fun!

So happy for Koko! Great game by Hudon. Awesome final play by Domi.

Only big negatives tonight was mediocre goaltending (on both sides) and Drouin had a very poor game. Aside from that, I had a lot of fun!

I woke up to a notification on my phone saying it was 4-3 Caps and I go upstairs to catch the end, hear empty net goal, and I was like f*** we lost, then I hear the goal horn and its 6-4 and I was like wtf happened lol

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
He’s looked good all year. He’s going to give up goals behind this team, that’s just the reality and his contract has nothing to do with it. The GDT was a gong show.

The GDT proved exactly what other fan bases say about a large number of Hab fans. Irrational bandwagon jumpers.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Ovechkin is a hell of a scorer and seems to be a nice young man and will end up his career as one of the best of all time but the boy does whine a lot.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
3rd period for the ages. All the missed chances, the crowd going wild everytime. Insane timing on the goals.
Did not see this coming, was sure we would lose after that Domi open net and that shot off the post was looking like a bad luck night. Habs outplayed Washington but had mental defensive lapses that cost them earlier. Third period they controlled most of the game.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
Anyone else notice Petry passed it to Domi yet the official box score says Reilly. Hockeydb even has the stats updated with Reilly having the apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad