BlackAdam

May 5, 2013
just got mine done

BjCL5iH.jpg

2EVqBex.jpg

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006

Yeah I saw that earlier. Do they even ship to the US? I tried to enter my card info, it wouldn't take it. Then I got an email saying my transaction was approved. I didn't see anywhere to include an address or anything. So at this point idk what is going on.

The conversion was like $130 USD with name and lettering and all. Seemed like a good deal. Not sure of the quality. Between the translation and everything I don't know what I did. Anyone have any luck?

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Forgive my ignorance as I'm sure this has been asked numerous times already, but why did Nike decide to not make player jerseys available? I understand not all of the players would sell out, but the premier players such as Crosby and Ovechkin would sell like hotcakes, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I really want to buy a 2014 Team Canada Jersey but none of the Jerseys seem very enticing to me. I'd prefer the 2010 Team Canada Jersey's over these ones, but I've already got a pair of those. The red & white ones seem empty, and the black one would be awesome if it had a white Maple Leaf in the middle, but instead it has "CANADA" written across it. :facepalm: Heck, I'd prefer a White Maple Leaf on the black jersey to replace the Canada, and then they could write "CANADA" under it to make it not feel so empty. It would have been nicer if they could have put the 12 medals on the shoulder or something, it just seems too plain for a hockey jersey.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Forgive my ignorance as I'm sure this has been asked numerous times already, but why did Nike decide to not make player jerseys available? I understand not all of the players would sell out, but the premier players such as Crosby and Ovechkin would sell like hotcakes, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Well, it's the same thing really. You could get it customized, and then add the players' name and number you want on it. It's the same thing with regular team jerseys, they usually don't have every players name written on them individually, you just got to ask them to customize it. That's normal in my opinion.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
That logo is ugly and that practice jersey would be hideous as an official national jersey. Thank goodness the IOC says no to that.

This. This logo is just horrible, like an AHL logo. The Vancouver logo was nice. It was clean and sharp.

heatley2.jpg

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
Yeah I saw that earlier. Do they even ship to the US? I tried to enter my card info, it wouldn't take it. Then I got an email saying my transaction was approved. I didn't see anywhere to include an address or anything. So at this point idk what is going on.

The conversion was like $130 USD with name and lettering and all. Seemed like a good deal. Not sure of the quality. Between the translation and everything I don't know what I did. Anyone have any luck?

try the website through google translate http://translate.google.com/

Past Considerations

May 13, 2007
Finland
I hated nearly all of the jerseys when they were released, but I also have to admit on the actual ice they look nice... and well, new, which I guess was the point. I'd forgive Nike if it wasn't for those fake laces.

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

NIKE is selling some player jerseys... Toews, Price, Weber, Luongo, Crosby, Taveres, etc...

186733.jpg
186653.jpg

RIVER CITY SPORTS LINK

And if there isn't a jersey with the player you want on it, like others have stated, you'll just have to customize it yourself.

At least Canadians are being offered jerseys that are already customized, my cursory searches for NIKE Team USA Hockey jersey's seems to indicate that NIKE is only offering the jersey itself... No customization.... At all..... For anyone. :rant: So basically we don't have a choice but to pay for the extra customization. (I could be wrong, but like I stated, I have not been able to locate any jersey's that are already customized).

What the Hell NIKE??

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
Customization is always extra. Those River City Sports jersey's still need to be sent out and lettered after you buy them. If you check the links, its still at least 2-3 weeks before they are shipped.

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Customization is always extra. Those River City Sports jersey's still need to be sent out and lettered after you buy them. If you check the links, its still at least 2-3 weeks before they are shipped.

Oh wow! Did not see that! Thanks! I honestly just did a quick glance since I wasn't interested in purchasing a Team Canada jersey; only saw that they appeared to offer them already customized. ;)

651*

I did. I can't read a lick of Russian. That's the only way I got as far as I did.

Did you try it?

Don't you have translator? Google Chrome has a pop-up on every page that isn't English that has translator.

Aug 3, 2010
Improbable, but aside from eBay, is there any retailers who possibly still carry the men's 2010 Canada sweater?

I really regret not picking up that sweater when I had the chance.

Love Me Goaltender

May 26, 2013
Finnish jerseys actually look very good on the ice :handclap: Didn't like them before seeing them in the womens tournament.

I like the fact that the Lion logo in very small. To be honest, i don't like the Finnish Lion. Ãœber-nationalists have ruined that symbol for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad