Jersey Tossing

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
The ultimate form of critique…don't go to the game. And these posts Replacement are beyond ridiculous, criticizing a juvenile prank is somehow condoning violence or oppressing poor placard guy…give me a break with the exaggerations.

Several posts in this thread suggested violence towards people throwing a jersey. With a few posters in this thread suggesting that they would go as far as to punch such a person in the face.

This is in the thread unless already deleted but these posts were made and I'm referencing that these comments took place. Wheres the critique of such ridiculous comments?

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
I don't live in Edmonton so I don't follow the politics of the whole thing, but maybe if City Council is that dumb you should be protesting them instead. Or just convince them to let the Oilers go rot.

Of course there are many, many other places to live.

I love Edmonton, I don't love its city council. My alderman is a lacky that would support any iniative any mayor had.

Nobody has been a more vocal opponent of public funding of this arena than I have been. Here and taking my opposition through other channels. Which unfortunately involve provincial rather than civic representation. Because I am not represented by this city council.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Several posts in this thread suggested violence towards people throwing a jersey. With a few posters in this thread suggesting that they would go as far as to punch such a person in the face.

This is in the thread unless already deleted but these posts were made and I'm referencing that these comments took place. Wheres the critique of such ridiculous comments?
Never saw it and doesn't really have anything to do with what many posters are saying in this thread. Obviously punching someone for throwing a jersey is replacing one juvenile (and criminal in the case of punching) action for another. I am all for freedom of speech but I think we all owe it to each other to behave appropriately in large public gatherings. Hockey is just a game although I think sometimes psychiatrists would disagree.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Never saw it and doesn't really have anything to do with what many posters are saying in this thread. Obviously punching someone for throwing a jersey is replacing one juvenile (and criminal in the case of punching) action for another. I am all for freedom of speech but I think we all owe it to each other to behave appropriately in large public gatherings. Hockey is just a game although I think sometimes psychiatrists would disagree.

Next time you feel it necessary to call me out in the manner you did you may want to actually read the thread and that which I'm responding to instead of inferring hyperbole or that I'm being "beyond ridiculous".

The threats of violence are obviously relative given its what I was specifically referencing that you for some reason selectively called out. While oddly completely ignoring the posts where people suggested violence.

What an odd side of the fence that must be to be on..

Myself I'm fine with supporting non violent protest.

have a good day

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Next time you feel it necessary to call me out in the manner you did you may want to actually read the thread and that which I'm responding to instead of inferring hyperbole or that I'm being "beyond ridiculous".

The threats of violence are obviously relative given its what I was specifically referencing that you for some reason selectively called out. While oddly completely ignoring the posts where people suggested violence.

What an odd side of the fence that must be to be on..

Myself I'm fine with supporting non violent protest.

have a good day
Well you certainly like to connect the dots in a manner that suits you. I'm not the one playing devil's advocate with the entire board. I did refer to you specifically but not to be condescending or argumentative. I thought it was a stretch connecting people who disagree with littering the ice and violence against those who do so. Anyways you know my stance, I'll leave you to it.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
honestly I'm still stunned that this actually happened. on opening night. with Gretz and the boys in the building. every single person I've talked to has been like "what the ****", absolutely unacceptable and while I was "on board" with it last year this is just way ****ing over the top and pisses me right off. simply embarrassing. that clown should be banned for life.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
I'll state this to you as well Harpoon. Where are you calling out those suggested actions?
Do I need to?
Keep this pile of **** out of here. Maybe in 'merica its OK to bring politics into every discussion but not here.
Oh boo hoo. I'm not in America (your purposely incorrect spelling is as much a "political" comment as anything I said).
The thrower wasnt a gutless punk since he had the balls to do it in front of 17,000 people! You calling him out behind a chat username is gutless
You think all 17000 people saw him? :laugh: I guarantee he did it in as sneaky a manner as possible.
As for the chat name, if I was there and saw him do it, I'd be happy to call him out right to his face. And then I'd laugh my ass off that he was too drunk and too stupid to remember to take his phone out of the pocket before he made his big "statement". Satisfied now?

KneeOnKnee

Jun 14, 2007
Alberta
It was a slap in the face to the oilers of old as well as the new, never have i seen the bitterness rise to such heights, doing negative things will only bring negative results. It's only a matter of time when players get fed up with fans and desire to get the heck out of dodge, then once the good players leave the sweaters will really start flying. But there is no stopping the bitter fan now, they are growing in numbers around here it seems.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Well you certainly like to connect the dots in a manner that suits you. I'm not the one playing devil's advocate with the entire board. I did refer to you specifically but not to be condescending or argumentative. I thought it was a stretch connecting people who disagree with littering the ice and violence against those who do so. Anyways you know my stance, I'll leave you to it.

How the hell is it a stretch when people actually stated it in the thread multiple times? What are you arguing about? Either bother to read the thread thru or drop it.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Do I need to? Oh boo hoo. I'm not in America (your purposely incorrect spelling is as much a "political" comment as anything I said).
You think all 17000 people saw him? :laugh: I guarantee he did it in as sneaky a manner as possible.
As for the chat name, if I was there and saw him do it, I'd be happy to call him out right to his face. And then I'd laugh my ass off that he was too drunk and too stupid to remember to take his phone out of the pocket before he made his big "statement". Satisfied now?

That's kind of unpleasant. tbh I can't see what upsets people about such a trivial act. Its their garment, its their ticket. Live and let live.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
honestly I'm still stunned that this actually happened. on opening night. with Gretz and the boys in the building. every single person I've talked to has been like "what the ****", absolutely unacceptable and while I was "on board" with it last year this is just way ****ing over the top and pisses me right off. simply embarrassing. that clown should be banned for life.

I think it was perfect and that it happened in front of the whole old boys club. I'm cynical enough to think these annual type legends shows are just designed to distract fans from how awful the present team is. With the thinking perhaps being paying fans will go easy if enough legends are walking around gladhanding with Lowe and MacT. Seems like every season this org is sponsoring some such thing like this. Either a grand retirement, some kind of reunion etc. Didn't they do something like this at 25 and 20yrs ago as well? In addition to the Heritage Classic.

Lets be clear here. K Lowe and MacT are copping figurehead careers off of the backs of what happened a Quarter Century ago. What an endless deal meal ticket. Good gig if you can get it. Half the time these reuinions go on I figure they'll sign up another couple old boys managers and goalie coaches and scouts..

Heres an idea. Throw a competent team on the ice one of these decades. That would be nice.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

What Replacement said was exactly what happened in the thread. I haven't seen him post anything in this thread that deserves any kind of derision. Seems very logical to me.

Do I need to? Oh boo hoo. I'm not in America (your purposely incorrect spelling is as much a "political" comment as anything I said).

To the bolded, you have no idea how the guy approached throwing his jersey. I don't know why you keep pretending to know every single detail of people, and situations in which you are not a part of, or present for. As for what follows the bolded, I would argue that seeing somebody confront another person in that manner would be much more disruptive, or unpleasant than seeing a jersey tossed on the ice.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
What Replacement said was exactly what happened in the thread. I haven't seen him post anything in this thread that deserves any kind of derision. Seems very logical to me.

To the bolded, you have no idea how the guy approached throwing his jersey. I don't know why you keep pretending to know every single detail of people, and situations in which you are not a part of, or present for. As for what follows the bolded, I would argue that seeing somebody confront another person in that manner would be much more disruptive, or unpleasant than seeing a jersey tossed on the ice.

That's the way I see it. Whats next. Confronting somebody for hauling off clothes they don't want to goodwill? "Wow, you're throwing stuff away how ignorant and juvenile".:laugh:

jebus, this is old hat by now. The org actually collects these Jerseys and donates them to Charities so people that can't afford one can have one. So jersey tossing is actually an action that in the end goes to be of service to those less fortunate. So whats wrong with that?

Maybe the Oilers could play with this and have a Cardboard bin in the concourse with a sign saying "How was your game experience, please discard your no longer needed jersey here, have a good day and maybe we'll see you in the new arena, maybe not.." :D

OneMoreAstronaut

Reduce chainsaw size
May 3, 2003
Jersey throwing is stupid. I don't care how much anyone thinks it's justified. And throwing it after the last home game was even worse than stupid. I'm so tired of it that this is all I even care to post on this stupid subject.

oilinblood

Aug 8, 2009
Jersey throwing is rediculous because you are trashing the entire history and future of the team.

Dumping a beer makes more sense to me than tossing a jersey.
Considering a bit of spray from a thrown water bottle got so much reaction...i bet a beer would serve a point.
Fortunately i get huge headaches from rexall beer...even just having one or two. So i never drink beer at games or shows anymore there. I think its the acoustics.

Mind you some of the control the rexall staff take is pretty rediculous. Not being allowed to wear a jersey inside out etc...

Last edited:

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
That's the way I see it. Whats next. Confronting somebody for hauling off clothes they don't want to goodwill? "Wow, you're throwing stuff away how ignorant and juvenile".:laugh:

jebus, this is old hat by now. The org actually collects these Jerseys and donates them to Charities so people that can't afford one can have one. So jersey tossing is actually an action that in the end goes to be of service to those less fortunate. So whats wrong with that?

Maybe the Oilers could play with this and have a Cardboard bin in the concourse with a sign saying "How was your game experience, please discard your no longer needed jersey here, have a good day and maybe we'll see you in the new arena, maybe not.." :D
:shakeheadAnd I'm sure the phone will go to an unemployed mom/dad just trying to make ends meet. I'm sure the mature respectful gentleman/woman was very aware of this community service they were sacrificing their belongings to. Oh yah, lets not forget this:sarcasm:

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Jersey tossing is so last year

need to knock things up this year

How about FLAMING JERSEY tossing?!!!

just remember to take your cell phone out of the hoodie pocket before you toss her on to the ice in protest

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
That's kind of unpleasant.
Excuse me? You call me out at random because I failed to address a particular post in the thread. I'm not exactly new to the message board game. I think I know how it works. I get to respond to the posts I feel like responding to, not the posts Replacement thinks I should be responding to. So when, trying to be non-confrontational out of respect for our prior posting history, I simply ask you "do I need to" do that, you come back and call me "unpleasant". Are you kidding me here or what?
To the bolded, you have no idea how the guy approached throwing his jersey. I don't know why you keep pretending to know every single detail of people, and situations in which you are not a part of, or present for.
You know what sir, you are right. I was probably too emphatic in my characterization of the thrower's behavior. I stand corrected.

What I should have said was that the thrower most certainly did not walk down to the glass (where he could be observed by the umpteen cameras in the building, and all 17000 other paying patrons) and throw his sweater over boards with the appropriate accompanying Jerry Seinfeld hand gesture of disgust. Had he done that I would still think he was a disrespectful idiot, but at least he would be a disrespectful idiot who is willing to have his face associated with his "grand gestures".

I have two further points if you would be so kind as to indulge me.

One; in my experience (thirty plus years of attending sporting events and concerts etc), people who throw things at public events are usually liquored up to the gills. I tend to have a very low opinion of people who think public intoxication is cool. Equating a jersey toss on opening night with people throwing hats when someone scores a hat trick is very simple-minded (and something I would have thought was beneath the level of adult reasoning and debate) because one is a socially accepted tradition, while the other is an attempt to ridicule a crest that a lot of people feel very passionately about.

Two; I dislike people who think they are the most important pebble on the beach. In the act of tossing a jersey there is a disdain for ones fellow patrons (some of whom certainly feel quite differently than the thrower) and an attempt to denigrate the players on the ice (who obviously won't be happy about it). There is also an underlying implication that the thrower believes he is entitled to more than a seat. None of us are owed a damn thing by the Oilers. Not even first tier fans. We are guaranteed a sixty minute sporting contest, with no suggestion that we will be satisfied with the outcome. That's it. If one doesn't like the product s/he is free to spend his/her entertainment dollars elsewhere. Lord knows there is no shortage of choices in North America. In short, being a fan and buying a ticket does not give a person the right to act like a spoiled child if they are unhappy with the product.
As for what follows the bolded, I would argue that seeing somebody confront another person in that manner would be much more disruptive, or unpleasant than seeing a jersey tossed on the ice.
In what manner? Isn't it you now being presumptive? If buddy gets to throw a jersey on the ice, are you saying I don't get to say "well done there ********. You sure showed them"?

Whats next. Confronting somebody for hauling off clothes they don't want to goodwill? "Wow, you're throwing stuff away how ignorant and juvenile".:laugh:
Good grief. Really? I'm not even going to dignify that pitiful line of reasoning with any further comment.

The org actually collects these Jerseys and donates them to Charities so people that can't afford one can have one. So jersey tossing is actually an action that in the end goes to be of service to those less fortunate. So whats wrong with that?
Again, really? Are you attempting to attribute some sort of charitable motivation to this pinhead's behavior?

I'll tell you what. If someone no longer wants their jersey, no longer wants to support the Oilers as a fan, and is civic minded (and sober) enough to think about the less fortunate then here's what they should do. They should send their jersey to the Oilers office with a letter enclosed saying that their sense of entitlement can no longer bear the shame of wearing this item. They can go on to castigate the team for nepotism, incompetence and general stupidity. Get it all off their chest. And ask that the item be recycled or given away to a fan in need. That would allow them to have their say, ensure that it was actually heard by the Oilers, and help someone else who may not be able to afford a jersey.

But no, buddy had six beers and tossed his jersey (and phone :biglaugh:) from way up high in the cheap seats. Any goodwill that accrues to that gesture of stupidity is thanks to the Oilers, not him. But I presume you knew that before you started arguing the opposite.

mactforcoach

Nov 18, 2008
Drayton Valley Ab
What I should have said was that the thrower most certainly did not walk down to the glass (where he could be observed by the umpteen cameras in the building, and all 17000 other paying patrons) and throw his sweater over boards with the appropriate accompanying Jerry Seinfeld hand gesture of disgust. Had he done that I would still think he was a disrespectful idiot, but at least he would be a disrespectful idiot who is willing to have his face associated with his "grand gestures".

One; in my experience (thirty plus years of attending sporting events and concerts etc), people who throw things at public events are usually liquored up to the gills. I tend to have a very low opinion of people who think public intoxication is cool. Equating a jersey toss on opening night with people throwing hats when someone scores a hat trick is very simple-minded (and something I would have thought was beneath the level of adult reasoning and debate) because one is a socially accepted tradition, while the other is an attempt to ridicule a crest that a lot of people feel very passionately about.

Two; I dislike people who think they are the most important pebble on the beach. In the act of tossing a jersey there is a disdain for ones fellow patrons (some of whom certainly feel quite differently than the thrower) and an attempt to denigrate the players on the ice (who obviously won't be happy about it). There is also an underlying implication that the thrower believes he is entitled to more than a seat. None of us are owed a damn thing by the Oilers. Not even first tier fans. We are guaranteed a sixty minute sporting contest, with no suggestion that we will be satisfied with the outcome. That's it. If one doesn't like the product s/he is free to spend his/her entertainment dollars elsewhere. Lord knows there is no shortage of choices in North America. In short, being a fan and buying a ticket does not give a person the right to act like a spoiled child if they are unhappy with the product.
In what manner? Isn't it you now being presumptive? If buddy gets to throw a jersey on the ice, are you saying I don't get to say "well done there ********. You sure showed them"?

I'll tell you what. If someone no longer wants their jersey, no longer wants to support the Oilers as a fan, and is civic minded (and sober) enough to think about the less fortunate then here's what they should do. They should send their jersey to the Oilers office with a letter enclosed saying that their sense of entitlement can no longer bear the shame of wearing this item. They can go on to castigate the team for nepotism, incompetence and general stupidity. Get it all off their chest. And ask that the item be recycled or given away to a fan in need. That would allow them to have their say, ensure that it was actually heard by the Oilers, and help someone else who may not be able to afford a jersey.

But no, buddy had six beers and tossed his jersey (and phone :biglaugh:) from way up high in the cheap seats. Any goodwill that accrues to that gesture of stupidity is thanks to the Oilers, not him. But I presume you knew that before you started arguing the opposite.

Very well said. I was at the game, 2 sections and 12 rows away from where he threw it and I can testify that he did not throw it in front of 17000 fans. In fact when he did throw it the building was at least 1/2 empty while the rest of the people had their backs to the ice as they were making their way to the exits. This was nothing more than the act of some spoiled kid with too much money and too much beer.

If however he is willing to throw in the towel so to speak, after game 1 of 82 then fine. By his own actions he is done with the Oilers and we need not concern ourselves with him (and I would submit) his drunken buddies for the rest of the season. His child like attempt at making a "Statement" fell on deaf ears. If however there was some way they could have gotten the hoodie into Messier's and Gretzky's hands, and they could have met Mr.Tough Guy on the concourse to return it to him... Well that's a show I would have bought a ticket to.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
You know what sir, you are right. I was probably too emphatic in my characterization of the thrower's behavior. I stand corrected.

Again, I don't know if he went to the glass or not, and I don't know if he made a gesture or not. I just don't know how fair it is to claim to know what exactly happened when not actually seeing what happened. We may have a feeling, or know probabilities, but we don't know for sure.

One; in my experience (thirty plus years of attending sporting events and concerts etc), people who throw things at public events are usually liquored up to the gills. I tend to have a very low opinion of people who think public intoxication is cool.

That's just an odd statement to me. I don't know how many people that have some drinks at the game think "public intoxication is cool." There's nothing wrong with having some drinks if you can conduct yourself in a safe, and respectful manner. And I don't equate tossing a jersey with disrespect to those around you.

Equating a jersey toss on opening night with people throwing hats when someone scores a hat trick is very simple-minded (and something I would have thought was beneath the level of adult reasoning and debate) because one is a socially accepted tradition, while the other is an attempt to ridicule a crest that a lot of people feel very passionately about.

I've never even mentioned throwing hats on the ice, so I'll leave you to debate that, with those who did.

Two; I dislike people who think they are the most important pebble on the beach. In the act of tossing a jersey there is a disdain for ones fellow patrons (some of whom certainly feel quite differently than the thrower)

I don't like this presumption. Why does tossing a jersey automatically make someone incredibly self-centered? Why can't they just be disgusted at the sad sack organization? How about the person who feels different than the thrower? Why aren't they people who think they are "the most important pebble on the beach?" Another person cannot show their anger, or frustration, in a way that doesn't directly affect you, or harm anyone, because you feel differently? That seems way more self-centered to me.

and an attempt to denigrate the players on the ice (who obviously won't be happy about it). There is also an underlying implication that the thrower believes he is entitled to more than a seat. None of us are owed a damn thing by the Oilers. Not even first tier fans. We are guaranteed a sixty minute sporting contest, with no suggestion that we will be satisfied with the outcome. That's it. If one doesn't like the product s/he is free to spend his/her entertainment dollars elsewhere. Lord knows there is no shortage of choices in North America. In short, being a fan and buying a ticket does not give a person the right to act like a spoiled child if they are unhappy with the product.

So would you argue that we shouldn't be allowed to boo either? It's the same damn principle. It affects you just as much to see someone toss a jersey, as it does to hear someone boo around you.

"Calling him out to his face, and laughing your ass off" directly affects the person you are dealing with. It's confronting an individual. How does commenting on that make me presumptious? Tossing a jersey doesn't directly affect anyone, giving him **** for it does.

This is a pretty big post with lots of points, so I'll be responding in the quote with bolded letters.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Very well said. I was at the game, 2 sections and 12 rows away from where he threw it and I can testify that he did not throw it in front of 17000 fans. In fact when he did throw it the building was at least 1/2 empty while the rest of the people had their backs to the ice as they were making their way to the exits. This was nothing more than the act of some spoiled kid with too much money and too much beer.

If however he is willing to throw in the towel so to speak, after game 1 of 82 then fine. By his own actions he is done with the Oilers and we need not concern ourselves with him (and I would submit) his drunken buddies for the rest of the season. His child like attempt at making a "Statement" fell on deaf ears. If however there was some way they could have gotten the hoodie into Messier's and Gretzky's hands, and they could have met Mr.Tough Guy on the concourse to return it to him... Well that's a show I would have bought a ticket to.

Well, you saw him do it. I'm sure others did as well. I guess he should have got the camera man's attention, and made the entire arena look at him while he did it. That way we could be sure that he wasn't making it about himself. :laugh:

Why is he "Mr. Tough Guy?" The only tough guys I see are the ones in this thread who want to attack him for what he did. Seems to me, there are a lot of people acting like spoiled kids for wanting to punch a guy, or berate him to death over throwing a piece of clothing on the ice.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Excuse me? You call me out at random because I failed to address a particular post in the thread. I'm not exactly new to the message board game. I think I know how it works. I get to respond to the posts I feel like responding to, not the posts Replacement thinks I should be responding to. So when, trying to be non-confrontational out of respect for our prior posting history, I simply ask you "do I need to" do that, you come back and call me "unpleasant". Are you kidding me here or what?
I meant the entire post, not your specific response to me. But I did find it odd what gets critiqued on this thread. The most obvious thing meriting critical reply is somebody saying they will punch somebody in the jaw in response to the tossing of a jersey. Also, pay attention to the intended (and stated) semantics and meaning. "That's" kind of unpleasant is a pronoun that denotes the post, not you as an individual, lets be clear on that sir.

I don't attribute alcohol to the act. Perhaps I should. I've tended to think of this as an intentional act.

Two; I dislike people who think they are the most important pebble on the beach. In the act of tossing a jersey there is a disdain for ones fellow patrons (some of whom certainly feel quite differently than the thrower) and an attempt to denigrate the players on the ice (who obviously won't be happy about it). There is also an underlying implication that the thrower believes he is entitled to more than a seat
This I don't get at all. I view the throwing of a jersey as a statement. An act that says I'm done with this, don't need the jersey anymore. For people to get upset at such an act is incomprehensible to me. How could anybody take it so seriously that they would get steamed about it. Again its a hockey jersey, its not a flag. Theres no actual or implied allegiance. Its a brand, nothing more.

None of us are owed a damn thing by the Oilers. Not even first tier fans. We are guaranteed a sixty minute sporting contest, with no suggestion that we will be satisfied with the outcome. That's it. If one doesn't like the product s/he is free to spend his/her entertainment dollars elsewhere. Lord knows there is no shortage of choices in North America. In short, being a fan and buying a ticket does not give a person the right to act like a spoiled child if they are unhappy with the product.
Actually you're being presumptive here, sorry, but your ascribing a series of attributes, mores, lack of values and judgement based on one act. If you step back from this you can see that.

Good grief. Really? I'm not even going to dignify that pitiful line of reasoning with any further comment.

Again, really? Are you attempting to attribute some sort of charitable motivation to this pinhead's behavior?
Aha. Because several posters including yourself are jumping to several conclusions about person(s) based on one act. Your ascribing even with the comment pinhead. If I wanted I could hilite the 25 instances in your post where you are assuming. I simply responded with what actually occurs. Of course I'm not ascribing moral character to the specific act but in actuality the act results in donation. That's not a stretch. Throw your jersey on the ice at Rexall and it will go to a charitable org. This has been stated before.

Short of an essay same result. Same message.

You don't know this.

Also, you know I respect your posts and position but I do believe you are off on this one. I probably am as well but in response to that which has been collectively stated in the thread.

Last edited:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
:shakeheadAnd I'm sure the phone will go to an unemployed mom/dad just trying to make ends meet. I'm sure the mature respectful gentleman/woman was very aware of this community service they were sacrificing their belongings to. Oh yah, lets not forget this:sarcasm:

Again its actually what occurs. A whole lot of false statements have been made casting judgement about somebody that throws a jersey. Its fine I guess to attribute all kinds of bad things to such a person based on one action.

Again I'm not attempting to paint it in a different light. Its just that if you toss a jersey it ends up being donated. That's it.

So in the end not a destructive act. I don't find it to be a particularly malevolent act either, albeit several people in the thread somehow stated the action should be met with physical violence.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad