Former Bruins Jeremy Lauzon

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
They’re both fairly replaceable players, Lauzon even more than Grzelcyk.

Lauzon was a bottom pairing defenseman, they shouldn’t be that hard to come by. If you think his ceiling is much higher than that then I guess that’s a different conversation.

I think people around here get enamored with his style of play more than anything.

Yea a D man that will block shots and not get pushed off pucks steady and can drop the gloves if need be I like

Reactions: The National

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Yea a D man that will block shots and not get pushed off pucks steady and can drop the gloves if need be I like
I like that too but that shouldn’t be super hard to replace in a guy that plays 16 min a night.

I think Forbort will bring some of those with less of the growing pains we got from Lauzon.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I like that too but that shouldn’t be super hard to replace in a guy that plays 16 min a night.

I think Forbort will bring some of those with less of the growing pains we got from Lauzon.

I would like to to see them try and add some more snarl back there .Flyers had their way in front of net .It's only 2nd game though fine with letting it play out too.I just like tough defenceman with size, always have.Forwards do not hate facing Bruins defence and that could be a problem.

Reactions: The National

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Yeah, Grzelcyk was rated I believe in the top 50 defensemen on a list on NHL.com. Lauzon is still establishing that he is an NHL player. It is not remotely close.

32 out of 32 GM's take Grzelcyk.

When you factor in contracts and age I beg to differ , that 32 out of 32 GM’s take Grzelcyk. I suspect it would be closer to 2 out of 32

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
When you factor in contracts and age I beg to differ , that 32 out of 32 GM’s take Grzelcyk. I suspect it would be closer to 2 out of 32

alex-trebek-jeopardy.gif

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Has Lauzon even played much ? ( Crowded Kraken roster)

Bring him back. Send a 3rd or Vaaka

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
Has Lauzon even played much ? ( Crowded Kraken roster)

Bring him back. Send a 3rd or Vaaka
Lauzon has played in every game so far. I’m sure if all it costed was a 3rd or Vaakanainen then a deal would’ve been made. Seattle likely wanted a 2nd and Sweeney probably wasn’t budging.

Reactions: rocketdan9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad