Former Bruins Jeremy Lauzon

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
If he can be assertive, he'll be effective; his game's predicated on it

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
He's going to want to make an impression for sure. I just hope he plays a solid, physical defensively sound game and does it mistake free. Luckily for him he has a coach that's likely going to give him a shot. The previous guy, not so much.

What number is he going to wear? (I may want to order a Lauzon jersey) :nod:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I am really rooting for this kid, he was one of the picks from the Hamilton trade.

Senyshyn, JFK and him.

I am going out on a limb and saying he will be the best of the 3.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Congratulations and good luck to this kid! I'm very excited to see what he can do.

I'm not big on predictions, but Lauzon with a Gordie Howe hattrick-- Book it.

Sorry but @The don godfather already has "book it" trademarked. You'll need to find a new catchphrase.

As for Lauzon, excited to see what he can do. I've always like his game, going back to the WJC in 2017 in Montreal, and what I've seen in pre-season the last two camps. He can do a little bit of everything, at times is surprisingly physical.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Sorry but @The don godfather already has "book it" trademarked. You'll need to find a new catchphrase.

As for Lauzon, excited to see what he can do. I've always like his game, going back to the WJC in 2017 in Montreal, and what I've seen in pre-season the last two camps. He can do a little bit of everything, at times is surprisingly physical.
Actually, it was a nod to the don. A small tribute, if you will.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I know it sounds cliche but kid needs to give or take a hit first shift to clear the butterflies. Then just keep it simple.
Cover your ice. Make short crisp passes.
It does sound chice, but a hit early (hopefully one he gives) will get him "in the game" so to speak. Yeah, keep it simple at first then an assist as part one of his "Gordie".

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Yes anyone who uses a book it pays royalty fee to me. Anyways if lauzon can stay then krug should be shipped to Edmonton and get rnh or Jessie p. We are too deep on D .

Don't want to this into a trade thread, but that's an awful trade. B's pp looks awful without Krug up top. RNH would be great but not for Krug.

If Lauzon plays good with his chance in the bigs, it'll be a tough choice when players start coming back. Gotta suspect Miller and/or Moore is the odd men out in that scenario.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I wonder if 79 will be his permanent number? I still have a case of Gill #75 jerseys and I'd hate to make that mistake again.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I bet they were there. It can't be too long of a drive from Quebec to Boston if that's where his family is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad