Rumor: Jeff Skinner has blocked multiple trades

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Saw a tweet yesterday that blue gm was talking to his agent, so maybe St louis?

BA Carroll

Mar 2, 2014
Considering that he single-handedly pwned the Blues just about every time he's faced them, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't thrilled with the prospect of playing for them.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Jim Rutherford has reportedly zoned in on Skinner as his main trade target for this summer. I've seen Sheary+Sprong rumored as the base of the Pens' potential offer, although I imagine there would be more included.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
He's a player I've always liked, going to be interesting to see where he ends up. Got to think Calgary asked about him yesterday in the Hamilton trade but he blocked it.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Jim Rutherford has reportedly zoned in on Skinner as his main trade target for this summer. I've seen Sheary+Sprong rumored as the base of the Pens' potential offer, although I imagine there would be more included.

skinner would tear it up in pittsburgh. 40 goals easily.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
My guess is he won't be moved then
You'd guess wrong.

Because it seems like Skinner won't re-sign and Carolina wants something rather than lose him for nothing by not trading him to the teams he would rather go to. In this scenario, it will suck for his return but it's better to get a return on him than to lose him for absolutely nothing.

What would you rather have? Say screw you and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Or get something for someone that doesn't want to be there anymore in a tough situation where he dictates where he goes?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad