Sportsnet: Jeff Marek: Holland looking to move 1st or top prospects for LD

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Still can’t show me one player in the NHL that makes 9-10 huge mistakes in one game like I showed an example of. It’s sad to you can’t back up your list. Embarrassing.

and again you can’t keep on the topic and try to change it. My favorrite team makes the fact that Chiarot suck any less.[/QUOTE

ok keep your favourite team a secret . i have a feeling your bitterness stems from being eliminated by the habs . you gotta let that go son . no need to carry that around with you .

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Still can’t show me one player in the NHL that makes 9-10 huge mistakes in one game like I showed an example of. It’s sad to you can’t back up your list. Embarrassing.

and again you can’t keep on the topic and try to change it. My favorrite team makes the fact that Chiarot suck any less.
i just think your bitterness of everything habs may stem from your team being eliminated by them last year . you gotta let that go son . you don't have to carry that around with you

i will go on record agreeing with you that chariot holds the record for most glaring mistakes in one game this season if you share with us who your favourite team is .

Last edited:

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Howzabout Glenbius and Brixton take their feud to DM? Not many besides you two GAF about your pissing match over Chiarot.
isn't that what this site is ? every thread is a pissing match about perceived values of players and the home team overrating their own .

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
isn't that what this site is ? every thread is a pissing match about perceived values of players and the home team overrating their own .

Only to certain people. There's plenty of useful conversations. Threads are usually ruined by some of this/dragged far off topic.

But by all means, carry on if it makes you guys feel better.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Only to certain people. There's plenty of useful conversations. Threads are usually ruined by some of this/dragged far off topic.

But by all means, carry on if it makes you guys feel better.
well thanks for your consent . that means a lot

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
See, this is the kind of childish BS that ruins this board and derails every thread. Are you that immature?

Mr. Peckerwood makes an excellent point about maturity on this board. Grow up people. :D

Seriously, the Oilers are 15 and 5 and just won a great road game vs. Vegas 3-2. Great game! The issue, for those of you who didn't watch, is that the Oilers again got off to a slow start and Koskinen stood on his head to keep it scoreless. The Oilers went up 3-0 because Lehner was only mortal. The team has some major pieces on the mend, basically the entire left side on defense.

So does Holland go for a middle guy like Chiarot? Or does he go big game fishing for a better LHD?

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Mr. Peckerwood makes an excellent point about maturity on this board. Grow up people. :D

Seriously, the Oilers are 15 and 5 and just won a great road game vs. Vegas 3-2. Great game! The issue, for those of you who didn't watch, is that the Oilers again got off to a slow start and Koskinen stood on his head to keep it scoreless. The Oilers went up 3-0 because Lehner was only mortal. The team has some major pieces on the mend, basically the entire left side on defense.

So does Holland go for a middle guy like Chiarot? Or does he go big game fishing for a better LHD?
I think with how Broberg has played, Holland isn't shopping for a LD very hard. When everyone is healthy our blueline should look something like this. Broberg looks better than they kind of defenseman we would be able to get so there isn't much point.

Nurse - Bouchard
Broberg - Ceci
Keith - Barrie
Russell

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
I think with how Broberg has played, Holland isn't shopping for a LD very hard. When everyone is healthy our blueline should look something like this. Broberg looks better than they kind of defenseman we would be able to get so there isn't much point.

Nurse - Bouchard
Broberg - Ceci
Keith - Barrie
Russell

Nurse shouldn't be out too much longer, should he? I guess it depends how well they think his fingers hold up?

Reactions: TFHockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad