JC's Change Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
JC tonight was debacle

The Joker nonsense and the line blender late that even Q would be like "WTF is this"

There hasn't been a single thing JC has done thus far to make me think he is an NHL caliber coach
It's not the coaches fault that Crowford made 3 mistakes and the shoots hit the posts 4 times. That's not on Q, on JC or whoever the coach would be

Kane has to start playing, stop whatever his act is out there.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
That shows absolutely nothing about his leadership abilities. Literally nothing.

Maybe to you. I’ve been paying attention to this guy and I have a different perspective. You need to learn to appreciate other people’s perspectives even if you don’t agree with them.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Not going to make many judgments about JC and the losing going on. They’ve probably deserved some better outcomes, but the young players have been pretty good and thats what I’m looking for. I want to see guys like Strome and Forsling grow their games. Once this team is in a position to remove Keith and Seabrook from top 4 minutes is probably when the tide will turn. Boqvist and Mitchell can’t get here soon enough,

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011

46 seconds of 5 on 5 time in the first. 10:15 for the game.
Only Kruger and Fortin played fewer ES minutes in the game.

eeeek. u Q haters might have to explain this one. Q got demolished for easing Debrincat into his rookie year against lesser pairings. Only 30 goals no biggie. now the savior isnt even playing him anymore??

(btw just saw the first period last night so trollin a bit.)

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
eeeek. u Q haters might have to explain this one. Q got demolished for easing Debrincat into his rookie year against lesser pairings. Only 30 goals no biggie. now the savior isnt even playing him anymore??

(btw just saw the first period last night so trollin a bit.)

Well if its fake news what is there to explain

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I would like to know the thought process with reducing Jokiharju’s minutes. Only played 14 last night. One of the reporters needs to ask

This was definitely a weird one. I thought I saw he had the most PP and SH time... but the least 5v5 time? Not sure what to make of that. Could have gotten benched for something, or could have been dealing with a minor injury for a bit? Hard to say.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Love the blatant trolling in defense of Q by the guy who "wasn't a closeted Q die-hard supporter". :laugh:
I don't think I ever argued that I wasn't a major Q supporter. I wasn't defending him much the last 2-3 years though. It was hard, and maybe it was becuase of him....BUT....look what we have now.

I just think it's hilarious how people thought Q hated kids, the PP would be fixed with literally any other coach, the team would paly better for another coach, yadda yadda yadda.
Turns out, maybe it wasn't the coach?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I don't think I ever argued that I wasn't a major Q supporter. I wasn't defending him much the last 2-3 years.

I just think it's hilarious how people thought Q hated kids, the PP would be fixed with literally any other coach, the team would paly better for another coach, yadda yadda yadda.
Turns out, maybe it wasn't the coach?

No, you did. You even said "Go find me posts of me defending him" many times over. You acted like you weren't a Q supporter constantly, but would quietly defend him with your comments. I suppose you'll ask me to go find those comments now, too. :laugh:

As far as the PP, the kids, the team playing better... it has been like 10 games... it's gonna take more time. I just think it's hilarious how people(Q supporters) think that JC is going to come in and fix everything overnight, and use the fact that he hasn't as ammo to say "Neener, neener, told you it wasn't the coach!"

Reactions: clydesdale line

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
No, you did. You even said "Go find me posts of me defending him" many times over. You acted like you weren't a Q supporter constantly, but would quietly defend him with your comments. I suppose you'll ask me to go find those comments now, too. :laugh:

As far as the PP, the kids, the team playing better... it has been like 10 games... it's gonna take more time. I just think it's hilarious how people(Q supporters) think that JC is going to come in and fix everything overnight, and use the fact that he hasn't as ammo to say "Neener, neener, told you it wasn't the coach!"
I asked you to find a post of me defending him the last 2 years or so. I never said I never supported him. Learn how to read.

The team is playing better? LOL what? Look at the fancy stats, everything has tanked since the new coach came in. We have won what, 2 games with this new coach? LOL Bowman defenders will keep telling us it's coming, yeah, so is Jack Hughes.

Reactions: Blackhawks

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Maybe he been given the task of a tank* commander (for real) like Leafs did when they hired Horachek
to completely destroy their season, aftermath: Auston Matthews

* tanking is a bit of a taboo in the hockey world, no one really speaks the truth when asked about it,
but c'moon!, what Leafs did in the 2014-2015 season, it was 100% tanking to get Matthews.
- they were in top 5 in the East at the time when they fired Carlyle (albeit, several games more played than teams below),
from 42 Horachek coached games, Leafs only won 8!, 8!!!. and ended up dead last in the Eastern Conference.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Maybe he been given the task of a tank* commander (for real) like Leafs did when they hired Horachek
to completely destroy their season, aftermath: Auston Matthews

* tanking is a bit of a taboo in the hockey world, no one really speaks the truth when asked about it,
but c'moon!, what Leafs did in the 2014-2015 season, it was 100% tanking to get Matthews.
- they were in top 5 in the East at the time when they fired Carlyle (albeit, several games more played than teams below),
from 42 Horachek coached games, Leafs only won 8!, 8!!!. and ended up dead last in the Eastern Conference.

So you are saying that JC is the real tank commander and not Seabrook or Manning?

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Thought I read JC said it wasn’t correct but maybe it was close. IDK

Don’t give a f*** about JC’s lies about ice time. That shit is tracked and easy for everyone to look up.

DeBrincat had 10:15 at even strength
Jokiharju 10:05 at even strength

Makes no sense to cut icetime from two guys who are so important going forward while this is nothing more than a development year.

This has nothing to do with JC vs Q, it’s about getting the icetime these guys need to improve and contribute over the next decade+

It is frustrating that JC is trying to gaslight here

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Maybe to you. I’ve been paying attention to this guy and I have a different perspective. You need to learn to appreciate other people’s perspectives even if you don’t agree with them.

Haha. Ok what have you found about JC that implies he is not a good leader?

You are being rather sensitive to my comment and reading into it too much. It is not that I don't appreciate what you are saying but I don't agree at all because it was coach talk to the media. It implies nothing to his leadership abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad