Speculation: JC and Hawks scouts at Sharks/Avs game

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Time will tell.

You don't say.

For most injuries, the functionality isn't the issue. It's the pain and discomfort. Professional athletes, if they don't want to, don't deal with the pain and discomfort. Drugs r gud.

A couple ibuprofen are enough to power through a groin pull, and these guys have access to much better drugs than that.

Whoever signs Karlsson will regret it...within 18 months.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
You don't say.

For most injuries, the functionality isn't the issue. It's the pain and discomfort. Professional athletes, if they don't want to, don't deal with the pain and discomfort. Drugs r gud.

A couple ibuprofen are enough to power through a groin pull, and these guys have access to much better drugs than that.

Pretty sure I’ve outlined that and I agree with you???

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
You don't say.

No idea why you’d be arguing with me but okay?

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
You don't say.

Preaching to the wrong choir.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Bergeron played most the playoffs with a separated shoulder and broken rib, and no one had a clue...

He didn't play through most of the playoffs with those injuries. He played a game and a half at reduced minutes with the broken rib (it happened in Game 4 of the SCF, he left for the hospital midway through game 5), and he separated his shoulder in game 6 of the SCF.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad