Confirmed with Link: Jason Botterill Hired As General Manager -- MOD WARNING #1851

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
He really seems to take away experience from his career and apply it to his job. Competition for spots in the line-up, what made our last cup run team so successful, is exactly what he likes to be talking about.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Yep, he's saying the right things.

I like how affable he is while he's saying them. He doesn't come off as cocky or arrogant in the least. There's a definite air of "this is really cool" about him and you can tell he's excited. I'm happy about that.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Love love love hearing this talk about Rochester and back to developing players. Something sorely missing from our squad the last 10 years.

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
"The rest of the league is craving centermen like Eichel and O'Reilly."

....and Reinhart, right....?

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Best thing about the team is high end centers. League thrives on center play.

Not. Trading. Reinhart.

Successful teams also need defence.

I'm quietly pessimistic about this move.. Wish him all the best but buffalo will never be the penguins. Eichel will do well to be mentioned in the same breath as malkin let alone Crosby. Bylsma won a cup there... Let's not try to follow their blueprint.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY

I'm quietly pessimistic about this move.. Wish him all the best but buffalo will never be the penguins. Eichel will do well to be mentioned in the same breath as malkin let alone Crosby. Bylsma won a cup there... Let's not try to follow their blueprint.

There is no blueprint

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic

As was mentioned many times. We need to make our own blueprint.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
"in that regards" is definitely going to be a thing

Botterill sends his regards.

rehost%2F2016%2F11%2F10%2Fe6a7691b-16f7-471b-8a28-3402a9ac5dd7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts