Confirmed with Link: Jason Botterill Hired As General Manager -- MOD WARNING #1851

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
Looks like he has eyes that point in different directions. I never know which eye to look at when I talk to those people. Then I feel bad for looking at the wrong one when I figure it out...very awkward for me. I'll try to deal with it during recorded interviews as best I can though.
Look at the bridge of the nose next time you converse with someone like that. They'll never notice, and you won't feel as awkward. The only problem that might arise is if they continue to move around; then it's like you're trying to lock onto the middle of their face and you might look a little intense in doing so :laugh:

As for the hire, I really didn't know much about him until the rumors started popping up. Just reading what Pens fans are saying about him, though, is making me feel very good about this.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Looks like he has eyes that point in different directions. I never know which eye to look at when I talk to those people. Then I feel bad for looking at the wrong one when I figure it out...very awkward for me. I'll try to deal with it during recorded interviews as best I can though.
He's adapted chameleon characteristics. He's twice the scout of any other GM. His brain (and skull) had to grow to accommodate the extra required processing power.

Zippy Chippy

Apr 6, 2015
EDIT: It's not Terry - it's the mic that's AWFUL. Hopefully this isn't a foreshadowing of what's to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad