Post-Game Talk: Jarry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Good game from him
Should Dubas trade him while his stock is high?

possibly depending on return…sell while stock is high…goaltending is impossible to predict and he could be injured and mediocre again next season…if you get a real good return, do it

Reactions: akapidots

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Good game from him

possibly depending on return…sell while stock is high…goaltending is impossible to predict and he could be injured and mediocre again next season…if you get a real good return, do it

He could be injured and mediocre again next WEEK.

But he has had a very good season so far, and it should take an extremely good offer for Doobie to part with him now.

Reactions: Andy99

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
It´s hard to believe but this team has better point percentage than both Devils and Islanders. Wow.
Metro kinda sucks this year.

As much as I hate Sully, all else being equal, if he just drops a bit of the dead wood and the PP becomes bad instead of absolutely dumpster fire, we likely make it in.

Would be much more enjoyable if it isn't him doing that, but just the same.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Metro kinda sucks this year.

As much as I hate Sully, all else being equal, if he just drops a bit of the dead wood and the PP becomes bad instead of absolutely dumpster fire, we likely make it in.

Would be much more enjoyable if it isn't him doing that, but just the same.
Wouldn´t go that far, as saying "LIKELY". But mathematically, we are still kinda in the mix. Not much room to squeeze in, would have beat all of the Devils, Isles, Caps and probably Bolts or Flyers.

Reactions: BillPrep

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Wouldn´t go that far, as saying "LIKELY". But mathematically, we are still kinda in the mix. Not much room to squeeze in, would have beat all of the Devils, Isles, Caps and probably Bolts or Flyers.
This next road trip will be the nail in the coffin. Honestly, it's time to turn the page and sell off all but the relics.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
You go Danny boy…

that's a major appliance, that's not a name! — Empire Records (1995) Let me  explain it to...

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
I didn't watch the game but these Corsi stats are pretty funny:

Geno-Doc-Puustinen - CF 11, CA 1
Geno-Doc-Phillips - CF 1, CA 15

Is this Phillips guy historically terrible or the Penguins sleepwalked through a period or two as usual and Sullivan, woe and behold, made a good adjustment?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
There goes that scrub Puustinen producing offense again! Better play him 5:15 next game and then scratch him for a week after that so he knows his place.
What’s really hysterical was Sullivan talking tonight about how Puusty was getting better and better each game, putting the work in etc, and yet he dropped his ice time repeatedly and then dumped him in Wilkes…now all of the sudden he’s great, the next coming of Pastrnak lol

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I think I know what username Sean T Campbell posts under on HF. :sarcasm:

You'd be surprised - you can identify quite a few members of this board on twitter.

+++++Jarry
++Jarry
+Geno
++Puustinen and O'Connor
+Liked POJ's game tonight

--Rust aside from his goal
--Crosby.
-Please stop playing Carter
----Hideous unskilled flail-pucks-around hockey

Reactions: KrisLetAngry
Status
Not open for further replies.